News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The "Iron Chink" must have a cast iron gut.

Started by Renee, December 18, 2014, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Yesterday in a fit of weakness I broke down and ate KFC for dinner. Big, big mistake; I've spent the last 8 hours with my head in the bowl. I've never thrown up so much in my entire life. At one point my husband threatened to call a priest to come over and perform an exorcism.   ac_toofunny

I don't know how you do it Shen because I can usually eat anything with no dire gastrointestinal affects but that shit wrecked me. ac_dunno

I'm now going to try and get some sleep because I'm exhausted and hopefully I'm empty at this point.  Maybe if I'm still alive I'll stop by this place later today.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Yesterday in a fit of weakness I broke down and ate KFC for dinner. Big, big mistake; I've spent the last 8 hours with my head in the bowl. I've never thrown up so much in my entire life. At one point my husband threatened to call a priest to come over and perform an exorcism.   ac_toofunny

I don't know how you do it Shen because I can usually eat anything with no dire gastrointestinal affects but that shit wrecked me. ac_dunno

I'm now going to try and get some sleep because I'm exhausted and hopefully I'm empty at this point.  Maybe if I'm still alive I'll stop by this place later today.

I make my own coated pan fried chicken on occasion, but I cannot remember the last time we bought KFC..

I hope you start feeling better soon Renee.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Yesterday in a fit of weakness I broke down and ate KFC for dinner. Big, big mistake; I've spent the last 8 hours with my head in the bowl. I've never thrown up so much in my entire life. At one point my husband threatened to call a priest to come over and perform an exorcism.   ac_toofunny

A trip to KFC is a spiritual ritual to me Renne.

You must've got a bad bird. :stupid:

Frost

The KFC weight loss plan seems to be working on Renee, maybe I should grab me some.

I ate at a place called Bojangles here years back, BBQ chicken, and I was sick for a week on that stuff.

the worst part is, I was working 12 hour days at the time. My relief man got really upset having to do my job.

Get better Renee. ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"The KFC weight loss plan seems to be working on Renee, maybe I should grab me some.

I ate at a place called Bojangles here years back, BBQ chicken, and I was sick for a week on that stuff.

the worst part is, I was working 12 hour days at the time. My relief man got really upset having to do my job.

Get better Renee. ac_flower

Bojangles eh Frosty? Sounds familiar. It's a fairly large chain no? I seem to remember that restaurant name when I was in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Houston or San Diego.

EDIT,

I just Googled Bojangles and they don't have stores in the Western states, so I must be thinking of another chicken place.

Renee

[attachment=0]Tummy sick.jpg[/attachment]

Well can't sleep. My stomach feels like there might be an alien in it.

I think I'm going to die. Hopefully my husband won't have me cremated because I'll burn for a month. Just pay for the oversized box and be done with it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"[attachment=0]Tummy sick.jpg[/attachment]

I think I'm going to die. Hopefully my husband won't have me cremated because I'll burn for a month. Just pay for the oversized box and be done with it.

Is that you Renee? You weren't kidding about the sore gut.

You really look like shit. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Is that you Renee? You weren't kidding about the sore gut.

You really look like shit. ac_razz

Thanks Shen; with friends like you.......  ac_toofunny  

Believe me, as bad as I look, I feel 10 times worse.

I don't think I've ever had a case of food poisoning this bad before. Hopefully if I survive I will have lost some weight.

I'm hoping for like......30 or 40 pounds.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't think I've ever had a case of food poisoning this bad before. Hopefully if I survive I will have lost some weight.

Hey, that's what I'm here for. :howdy:

Anyway, how do you my beloved KFC is the culprit? If it is, well you live in US. Sue the franchisee's ass. ac_king

I have had food poisoning before. The last time was from broccoli at a high end restaurant in Shenzhen, China. You will lose some weight, but you will also feel like you have lost some years off your life. That is if it is food poisoning and not something else.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hey, that's what I'm here for. :howdy:

Anyway, how do you my beloved KFC is the culprit? If it is, well you live in US. Sue the franchisee's ass. ac_king

I have had food poisoning before. The last time was from broccoli at a high end restaurant in Shenzhen, China. You will lose some weight, but you will also feel like you have lost some years off your life. That is if it is food poisoning and not something else.

Well it's a pretty big coincidence that I felt fine before I ate it and a half hour later I was queasy as hell. Shortly after that I literally erupted from both ends. It's food poisoning, alright. I've had it before and as you know, you can get it anywhere. It doesn't matter if it's a chain type slop house or a fancy restaurant.

BTW, I'm not suing anyone. it's not their fault that I can't stop myself from eating crap that I know I shouldn't be eating. ac_blush

Anonymous

Well it's a pretty big coincidence that I felt fine before I ate it and a half hour later I was queasy as hell. Shortly after that I literally erupted from both ends. It's food poisoning, alright. I've had it before and as you know, you can get it anywhere. It doesn't matter if it's a chain type slop house or a fancy restaurant.

BTW, I'm not suing anyone. it's not their fault that I can't stop myself from eating crap that I know I shouldn't be eating. ac_blush

If that's the case, then it does kinda look like KFC is the number one suspect. I have eaten KFC all over the globe and never had a problem. Then again, I may have built up a helluva tolerance for those birds. ac_umm

Renee

OMG, you know it's bad when you are laying there making deals with God.  

If I live, I'm never eating junk food again and I'm going to scrub the word "fuck" out of my vocab.  ac_angel

Hopefully he'll go for it because the only other bad habit I can give up is butt sex and I not certain life without that is worthwhile.  ac_dunno

Cover your eyes, Fash.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"OMG, you know it's bad when you are laying there making deals with God.  

If I live, I'm never eating junk food again and I'm going to scrub the word "fuck" out of my vocab.  ac_angel

Hopefully he'll go for it because the only other bad habit I can give up is butt sex and I not certain life without that is worthwhile.  ac_dunno

Cover your eyes, Fash.  ac_toofunny

Oh my goodness Renee, it is too late.

ac_blush

Obvious Li

thats a great pic....lol..i mean that..... :howdy: get well soon.... acc_devil

Anonymous