The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Coolie virgin boy called me antisemitic among his usual tirade of mindless insults

Anonymous

for a virgin green hornet does a good job keeping my laundry clean

Gary Oak

Green Hornet  is back ...but still in virginal form :lol:

Green_Hornet

And racist, sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase Gary Oak is still spamming lies such as Korean are Fags because he has a racial hatred against Asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And racist, sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase Gary Oak is still spamming lies such as Korean are Fags because he has a racial hatred against Asians.

Hey, I'm Korean and I well aware Gary Oak is a racist asshole. Hey, I just throw the insults right back at him. Threatening to call the cops because he makes fun of you is not helping the cause. If you cannot handle the Gary Oaks of this world, you won't be able to handle anyone.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"It seems the ugly shrimpdicked little faggot is stalking us again. No wonder he has never been laid(heterosexually).

For Shen Li:

Call each other faggots behind the keys of a message board
<<<Yes, it sounds a lot like Shen Li.

A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it

Gay is synonymous with the lesser

It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion

Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment

The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins

It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!

Live on and be yourself

Anonymous

Fash, I know your policy about not banning posters, but can you bend it a little in Green_Hornet's case. He is a crazy spammer and nobody can stand him.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"Haha, the Green_Nut has finally come out of the closet.
QuoteGreen_Hornet wrote:

Macklemore won the MTV music awards a few months ago and he lives just south of us in Seattle.

The song Same Love that describes Shen Li racial and homosexual hatred is climbing the charts.

He is likely going to perform it at the Squamish Valley Music Festival during the BC Day long weekend.

The problem for him is the homos don't want the little psycho virgin anymore than women do. Look at him ffs!!

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

There are women that would go for him too. You won't find them in North America though.

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green_Hornet is macho cool.

Green_Hornet is crackers

Romero

Anonymous

Where is Green_Hornet these days..

I think he will resurface some day complaining that Gary Oak alone is responsible for Google adsense pulling their ads.

:lol:

Harold Anderson

I am happy to report that Green Hornet received his first kiss last night. He came to my hotel room in Richmond wearing the tackiest polyester pants up around his chest. He brought me a gift of oranges and chocolate money. I gave him a hug as sooon as he enetered my room to break the ice. He was so nervous he was sweating profusely and his English became even harder to understand.

After sharing a bottle of merlot and giving me a back rub I turned around put my arms around him and gave him a long passionate kiss. He was so nervous and horny at this point that he creamed his outdated polyester pants. I told him that was alright and directed towards the bathroom. I knew he wanted to go all the way, but last night was not the time. He was too embarrassed to kiss or embrace me again, so we blew each other a kiss and said our goodbyes until our next date.

Green Hornet didn't lose his virginity last night, but that day is coming soon.

Anonymous

Did he wear Coke bottle glasses and have a pocket protector?

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Did he wear Coke bottle glasses and have a pocket protector?

Yes he did. Greenie is still a virgin. He just wasn't ready yet.