The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I have been reading this character Hornungs posts for a few years now and am wondering if he is still a virgin. He doesn't have much of a sense of humour,is obsessed with Securious, you know like he is one strange dude

Anonymous

Gary choking the chicken Oak would think that.

cc

I read somewhere that stalkers are usually sexually inept. In fact, that crainal misfire characteristic is thought by some to be the driving force behind obsessive stalking.

Thought I'd slip a lil science in before we all move on, but SL is right. We should just leave the poor lost soul alone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Securious

a pathetic chronic masturbator [who gets off talking on forms about himself and thinking people are watching him] indeed also a penchant for being a stalker on forums.  No one like him. He also has an imaginary cousin who works for NASA....Ho'Hum is his name. His grammar and use of English are adolescent as befits his sad and damaged character.

Securious

we called him laughingly, little "horror'Dung"

cc

True enough about "how he says it".

And that's him!!

Sometimes I actually feel sad for him - apparently zero sense of humor. Maybe language, but I suspect it is not that.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Securious

you actually have empathy towards him? The guy is hostile!

Anonymous

It is my opinion that this topic is childish and in bad taste.

Obvious Li

i love that picture you posted above.....he is the poster child for nerdy.....kind of like i envision Homero...a little nerdy gnat successfully annoying everyone around him

Gary Oak

I imagined  him to be short and very skinny like a chinese girl bucktoothed with a coke bottle glasses

Gary Oak

I don't think that personality challenged gimpanzee knows how to smile.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I imagined  him to be short and very skinny like a chinese girl bucktoothed with a coke bottle glasses

You didn't know he was this handsome eh?

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Who is that hunk?

Vancouver

That Matlock1 troll seem to have disappeared. I pictured CJ Canadian, Matlock1, and Hornung as the same person.
Time is malleable