The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Securious

this horrorDung thingy can be heard fap-fapping away behind his computer all the day long. No wonder he's got bad eyesight.

Rambo Wong

You like picking on someone who isn't even here on this bullshit forum. Pick on somebody who can fight back. Hornung is macho cool

Securious

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Formosan"Who is Hornung?

Here's a photo of him.

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

I've met Hornung and that is him for sure.

Securious

Securious

if you dont use it you lose it..LOL

Gary Oak

Maybe Ho can find a ho that also is obsessed with Securius. I think that will be the only way it's possible for a girl to have anything in common with him :lol:

Securious

is the ankle-biter sneaking and stalking around here?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I banned his IP for an hour. Reason shown: register or get lost virgin stalker. :lol:

you are such a hard ass... :twisted:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I banned his IP for an hour. Reason shown: register or get lost virgin stalker. :lol:

you are such a hard ass... :twisted:

I'm sweeter than f*cking sugar. :lol: Now that Fashionista is one hardass biatch.

i'm sure you taste like honey.....don't know about the taiwanese queen though.... but i'll take your word for it and behave myself...............although i did find out she likes back rubs, and i have magic fingers :P

Gary Oak

Securious

Horry'Crap'Splatman

the boy's insane!!!!

Rambo Wong

Hornung is macho cool and he's not afraid to post here

Securious

dont forget the lovable CJ the phony Canadian Shen

Securious

not so fast, isnt that what horrorDung thought too. Those two were joined at the hip.