The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Why would Seoulfag choose a photo of Hornung for his avatar ? :?:

I see your jealousy of Hornung is due to his studly good looks.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Why would Seoulfag choose a photo of Hornung for his avatar ? :?:

That avatar of yours Seoulfag is absolutely sickening. Only a full on fag would think that that boy is good looking. Is there any girls on this forum who think that this boy is good looking ? I am just curious ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

That avatar of yours Seoulfag is absolutely sickening. Only a full on fag would think that that boy is good looking. Is there any girls on this forum who think that this boy is good looking ? I am just curious ?

You are more than curious about fags, you are totally obssessed with them. Just as obssessed as instigator is with "mongrels".

instigator

hey seoul, gary the joke croak is right.

you look about as cool as a gay male hairstylist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"hey seoul, gary the joke croak is right.

you look about as cool as a gay male hairstylist.

Funny how this av is bringing out all the insecurities of closeted gays like yourself and Gary.

Gary Oak

Seoulfag makes Hornung seem manly :lol:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "instigator" you look about as cool as a gay male hairstylist.

Is there any other kind?

YUP!! A "few". I have an islamic hairstylist who does not appear gay and has a sweet family ... although that alone is never proof

And he's especially good

And for my skeptics, yes, he is a Iraqi islamic
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Yes, that "We have NO gays" was one of his funniest lines ever.

His writer could make a fortune in the states

Christmas is over - time for an avatar / attitude change
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Maybe one of those gays [ like Seoulfag for instance ] could solve Hornungs virginity isseu

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Maybe one of those gays [ like Seoulfag for instance ] could solve Hornungs virginity isseu

You and instigator sure like to fantasize about gays. Please, not details.

Kala

Quote from: "Shen Li"

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

I have some friends that look a bit like him.

Gary Oak

For once Shen Li and I agree  :lol:

Re: Hornung: Virgin Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

by Shen Li ยป Today, 2:42 pm

Gary Oak wrote:

Shouldn't the title of this thread be Hornung Virginal Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker ?

That's common knowledge.As much government as is necessary, as little government as is possible.

Gary Oak

How about one of you girls volunteering to solve Horny's virginity issue. Of course it's possible that Seoulfag has beaten you girls to it already

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"How about one of you girls volunteering to solve Horny's virginity issue. Of course it's possible that Seoulfag has beaten you girls to it already

I know Obvious Li says it will never happen, but I wish squabbles from other forums would stay there.

Vancouver

I think that Falock1 is still a virgin. Him and Hornung post the same stuff. Sometimes I think they are the same dickhead.
Time is malleable