The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Reason given for ban: Fuck off Stalker, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"More humour from our little virgin stalker friend. I will say what he lacks in social skills he makes up for in persistence.

QuoteIt looks the moron sinophobic racist homophobic idiot Shen Li put a permanent ban on my ip address.

She is obviously too stupid to know how to ban my proxy server. She probably will permanently ban some innocent viewer. Switching to another ip address. I am also sending a message to the board administrator that Shen Li is a moron sinophobic racist homophobic idiot who is abusing her moderation privileges.

Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Fuck off Stalker

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

This was a very virginal thing to say  :lol:

Time Flies

There is nothing funny about a white worshipping wannabe like Shen Li's negative stereotyping of Asian men. She should be ashamed of herself and so should anyone who has not been outraged by this. Only racist KKK types would enjoy reading and commenting on this racism.

instigator

what do you expect from m**ongrel canadian forum posing as Asians.

i already stated this is not representative of Asian Canadian. this is representative of m**ongrel canadian

this is a disease from within. like a traitor commiting genetic heritage suicide or self inflicted genocide

their weapon of choice is  self depecating defe**atist ap**logist m**ongrelist behaviour

it's abnormal and bizarre

Gary Oak

If we are too white for you then why aren't you on refugee boats getting the hell outta here ? Yet you are here. Nobody is keeping you here.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"If we are too white for you then why aren't you on refugee boats getting the hell outta here ? Yet you are here. Nobody is keeping you here.

bb wrote this on the other forum:
QuoteThe Virginator:))).. gary can be funny too, who knew:)

bb thinks little horny is a pathetic virgin loser too. :lol:

bb is racist against Chinese men because we have very high earning potential.

cc

Face it. The entire world is out to get you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Face it. The entire world is out to get you.

but he is not paranoid though

Anonymous

That picuture is insulting, but this person seems strange.
Quote from: "Shen Li"Horny has got a great sense of humour to compliment that hawt bod of his.
QuoteRe: Australia "Stop the Trolls" support is overwhelming.

by Hornung » 5 minutes ago

Yeah right, you are the one who should see a SHRINK, Shen Li. MMB members know what a moronic retard racist sinophobic homophobic liar troll poster you are by your idiotic 3 topics on me

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And the funniest part is that he has succeeded in making it so that the world really is out to get him.

It's not paranoia when they REALLY are out to get you, lmao

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

And the funniest part is that he has succeeded in making it so that the world really is out to get him.

It's not paranoia when they REALLY are out to get you, lmao

Attitude will do that cc.

Gary Oak

Here is another epic speech from the great poster Gordy Gambino

Re: Has Hornung ever got laid ?

by GAMBINO » 16 Jan 2013, 13:17

Hornung couldnt get laid in a brothel with a fist full of 100 dolla notes. Or with the nigs in Detroit. Or with an abo with 100 goons of wine.Fucking dog and eating it not included.

Gary Oak

Q. What is the difference between Horny:poop:Dung and a venereal disease?

A. One is a cunning runt, and the other is a running c*nt

Gary Oak

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married eleven times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

Husband #11 was the famous chinese dorkinuts Hornung

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteRe: Hornung The Virginator To Save Us All

by Hornung » Today, 13:14

Shen Li, you racist, homophobic, sinophobic nutcase troll. Are you going to ban this IP address as well because you are such a nutcase? U.B.C. has a lot of IP addresses. I can easily switch over to another IP address.

He's really losing it now...I hate myself and my parents. :roll:

You are sinophobic? That person can't be serious..

:shock: