News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What to do if you find out someone's cheating?

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2014, 04:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dec 23 around 6:30pm, I was taking the bus to an AA meeting, and I looked out the window and saw my sister-in-law pushing my 9-month-old niece in her stroller, and her 10-year-old daughter from her first marriage was holding hands with some guy.  The girl wasn't holding hands with her stepdad (my brother), so I'm assuming she was holding hands with her real dad (my sister-in-law's first husband).  The four of them seemed happy.

I'm debating whether or not to tell my brother that his wife and her ex-husband are spending time together.  It could be none of my business.  What do you think?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Dec 23 around 6:30pm, I was taking the bus to an AA meeting, and I looked out the window and saw my sister-in-law pushing my 9-month-old niece in her stroller, and her 10-year-old daughter from her first marriage was holding hands with some guy.  The girl wasn't holding hands with her stepdad (my brother), so I'm assuming she was holding hands with her real dad (my sister-in-law's first husband).  The four of them seemed happy.

I'm debating whether or not to tell my brother that his wife and her ex-husband are spending time together.  It could be none of my business.  What do you think?

Be careful not to jump to any conclusions RDL..

It could be they had parental concerns to discuss such as visitation, child support or several other things.