Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I gave my number to my ex again.

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2014, 07:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yesterday (Dec 28) my ex-boyfriend (the one who attacked me outside an AA meeting over a year ago), who has less than 30 days of sobriety, asked for a phone list from the meeting we were attending, and I was one of the people who put my name and number on it.

I really do believe he's a changed person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Yesterday (Dec 28) my ex-boyfriend (the one who attacked me outside an AA meeting over a year ago), who has less than 30 days of sobriety, asked for a phone list from the meeting we were attending, and I was one of the people who put my name and number on it.

ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "RDL"Yesterday (Dec 28) my ex-boyfriend (the one who attacked me outside an AA meeting over a year ago), who has less than 30 days of sobriety, asked for a phone list from the meeting we were attending, and I was one of the people who put my name and number on it.

I guess now you will find out. Live and learn.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I guess now you will find out. Live and learn.  ac_umm

nods