Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Couple allows one year old child to play with gun

Started by Anonymous, January 12, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"
Yum and Papa John's are only franchising companies though aren't they Blue?

They are into the politics here, paying people off. We had a stadium built they wanted, but it was voted down, we have a stadium now.

We are paying for it. We have a thing downtown also not wanted by many people here, but the Alcohol business wanted it so we got it, and they keep wanting.

Our politicians are bad.

Maybe this is why I do not vote Blue.

ac_umm

I wonder sometimes what good it does, but I keep voting just in case we get someone who has some integrity.

Anymore I really study the candidates, and vote independent a lot more even if they have no chance.

Anonymous

They are into the politics here, paying people off. We had a stadium built they wanted, but it was voted down, we have a stadium now.

We are paying for it. We have a thing downtown also not wanted by many people here, but the Alcohol business wanted it so we got it, and they keep wanting.

Our politicians are bad.

ac_umm

I wonder sometimes what good it does, but I keep voting just in case we get someone who has some integrity.

Anymore I really study the candidates, and vote independent a lot more even if they have no chance.

Voting offers hope for some people, but I don't put my faith in it.

Frost

ac_umm

It's suppose to give you more than hope, it's suppose to be a voice in things, you get none of that anymore.

Anonymous

It's suppose to give you more than hope, it's suppose to be a voice in things, you get none of that anymore.

I guess some people hope it will be like that again Blue.

Frost

I never will be the way it is now, it's a very very limited democracy.

Anonymous

I never will be the way it is now, it's a very very limited democracy.

I am apolitical, so I am disappointed in democracy when I pay no attention to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"i know Renee, all true. We have had five homicides already this year here, all drug, and gang stuff from the Liberal Hood Obama supporters.

Romero says they are right wing gun nuts. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao