News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

CC, Who Is That Islamo-Apologist Troll Bedroom DJ?

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2014, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Islam is just a poor, misunderstood ideology. ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Anyway, who is that fucking idiotic troll? Gawd, what a fucking asshole.

cc

My blonde hair and big tits have attracted an embarrassingly  masochistic stalker  

Quote from: "cc la tarte"
Quote from: "Lurkers, Hit/Run Cowards & Protectors of Pathetic Losers R US"
Re: signature line.

Why is cc trolling Romero?

While I have your lurker hit/run stalker ear, - WhyTF would we deliberately bring in a supremacist counter-to-democracy ideology and its loyal followers that we then have to monitor 24/7/365?

FFS cowardly  lurker hit/run stalker!! Help the poor lost soul who is petrified of the honest question.

On his behalf, remind me why we would do that .... if you are up to the task
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"My blonde hair and big tits have attracted an embarrassingly  masochistic stalker  

Quote from: "cc la tarte"
Quote from: "Lurkers, Hit/Run Cowards & Protectors of Pathetic Losers R US"
Re: signature line.

Why is cc trolling Romero?

While I have your lurker hit/run stalker ear, - WhyTF would we deliberately bring in a supremacist counter-to-democracy ideology and its loyal followers that we then have to monitor 24/7/365?

FFS cowardly  lurker hit/run stalker!! Help the poor lost soul who is petrified of the honest question.

On his behalf, remind me why we would do that .... if you are up to the task

I'm just "BJ" is NOT into black hair and round asses. What a fucking fool. ac_doofus

Frost

Bedroom DJ, if the one I am familiar with has always been a  good person online.

If he thinks Islam is just misunderstood it's just him being him maybe, looks for the best in people.

Always been a friend to me.

Just my view, good people can be fooled sometimes in such matters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Bedroom DJ, if the one I am familiar with has always been a  good person online.

If he thinks Islam is just misunderstood it's just him being him maybe, looks for the best in people.

Always been a friend to me.

Just my view, good people can be fooled sometimes in such matters.

Nah, it's just another left coast white, idiotic troll with his head in the sand. Actually, that's exactly where his head would lie if Islam got a hold of him. ac_umm

Frost

Yeah sad isn't it, people actually believe the book is good, and the BS about it's the religion of peace.

Peace through submission if they read it right, you submit, pay if Christian, or Jew, or die.

What really gets me is you have some that pander to Islam when knowing better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah sad isn't it, people actually believe the book is good, and the BS about it's the religion of peace.

Peace through submission if they read it right, you submit, pay if Christian, or Jew, or die.

What really gets me is you have some that pander to Islam when knowing better.

The only thing worse than Islam are the fucking hypocritical apologists that do that evil ideology's bidding.

Frost

Oh yeah, and what do they get for it.

Obama, and Mc'Lame kissed up to them, now look at them taking over Iraq, and Syria.

We are fighting against our own equipment now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Oh yeah, and what do they get for it.

Obama, and Mc'Lame kissed up to them, now look at them taking over Iraq, and Syria.

We are fighting against our own equipment now.

Yep, which is why we should disengage ourselves from that hopeless part of the world. Embargos on their oil and gas exports. Canada should ramp up pipeline delivery systems, the US keep expanding shale oil and Brazil expand it's offshore reserves. Take market share away from those evil bastards.

Frost

I agree, and in a few years they will drown in their sand, bad tempers. :)

Honestly though, ISIS is true Islam, they might be a bit more harsh than usual, but in a war they have been all through time.

An estimated eighty million died when they reached India, one sultan had over a million none believers a year killed for his pleasure.

the middle east even, it was mostly Christian till Islam forcefully converted everyone they could, everyone else sold, or killed.

There is no comparison to any religion, not even Christianity like some like to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I agree, and in a few years they will drown in their sand, bad tempers. :)

Honestly though, ISIS is true Islam, they might be a bit more harsh than usual, but in a war they have been all through time.

An estimated eighty million died when they reached India, one sultan had over a million none believers a year killed for his pleasure.

the middle east even, it was mostly Christian till Islam forcefully converted everyone they could, everyone else sold, or killed.

There is no comparison to any religion, not even Christianity like some like to do.

I will repeat what CC has always said; Islam is a supremacist ideology....period!!

Frost

I agree with her, but it's much worse with how they get their supremacy.

cc

in many ways ... methods run the gamut .... killing .... threatening ..... infiltrating non Islamic countries ... using (or threatening to use) their local legal systems ... sliding  halal into infidel foods ..... allah -blessed lying to convince locals islam is not supremacist ..... recruitment of weak willy PC peons for support  ... playing victim .... creating guilt trips ... slowly bringing shariah in once numbers are large in any local  area ... making multi babies for allah ...  to name just a few methods all directed toward eventual supremacy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"in many ways ... methods run the gamut .... killing .... threatening ..... infiltrating non Islamic countries ... using (or threatening to use) their local legal systems ... sliding  halal into infidel foods ..... allah -blessed lying to convince locals islam is not supremacist ..... recruitment of weak willy PC peons for support  ... playing victim .... creating guilt trips ... slowly bringing shariah in once numbers are large in any local  area ... making multi babies for allah ...  to name just a few methods all directed toward eventual supremacy

Say what you will about Japanese xenophobia, but this would never happen to them. They would rather die out than bring in an ideology that demands the Japanese infidels die.