Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^Your dog pissed on the floor? It's a good thing I am not it's owner. Nah, just kidding....I think. ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Your dog pissed on the floor? It's a good thing I am not it's owner. Nah, just kidding....I think. ac_umm

Yeah one of my dogs sometimes leaks when she gets excited. Bladder control issues can be common in female dogs that are spay. It's no big deal, I just have to remember not to lose it when it happens.

And NO, you CAN'T eat my dog. Unless of course you want it to be your LAST meal.  ac_beating  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Your dog pissed on the floor? It's a good thing I am not it's owner. Nah, just kidding....I think. ac_umm

Yeah one of my dogs sometimes leaks when she gets excited. Bladder control issues can be common in female dogs that are spay. It's no big deal, I just have to remember not to lose it when it happens.

And NO, you CAN'T eat my dog. Unless of course you want it to be your LAST meal.  ac_beating  ac_biggrin

Mmmm, dog soup. Anyway, I have eaten dog and I don't see how it is any worse than Europeans eating horse.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C68ED4000005DC-300_634x570.jpg">

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C6825E000005DC-72_634x791.jpg">

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C68B82000005DC-883_634x519.jpg">

">

Renee

You are really pushing it aren't you? I hope you realize that without the dog civilization wouldn't have progressed nearly as fast as it did. It would have taken us a lot longer before we could stop scratching out a living eating roots and bugs. Of all the animals it was the wolf that chose man as it's partner because they are very much like us and in many way even more so than the great apes.

Without the dog, hunting, domestication and the herding of livestock would have been much more difficult and in some cases impossible. Dogs were even the first pack and draft animals. There are even theories that suggest that it was the dog that played a key roll in human dominance over it's Neanderthal competition. There is a reason they are called "mans best friend" and it's not because they are cute and nice to pet. They guarded our homes and our children and they were our very first partners in our survival as a species. They hold a special place in our evolutionary history and it is criminal that some societies cage, torture and cook them. It is almost impossible to calculate the immense contribution dogs have made to mankind's success and survival. Unfortunately some of us have lost sight of that evolutionary reality.

As far as the horse goes we owe that to the dog as well. Horses are no more than livestock, the dog made obtaining and controlling that livestock possible. Whenever I see dogs being treated like the ones in those pics I literary want to exterminate the monsters responsible. I fully expect you to not understand my passion for this but do not confuse me with some animal rights loon. I only feel this way about dogs and for me even people outside my family take a backseat to the way I feel about dogs. I was raised in a house that always had dogs, they were members of the family and they were my first real friends as a child. I can't imagine a household without one and I can no more imagine eating one as I could imagine eating a human member of my family.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You are really pushing it aren't you? I hope you realize that without the dog civilization wouldn't have progressed nearly as fast as it did. It would have taken us a lot longer before we could stop scratching out a living eating roots and bugs. Of all the animals it was the wolf that chose man as it's partner because they are very much like us and in many way even more so than the great apes.

Without the dog, hunting, domestication and the herding of livestock would have been much more difficult and in some cases impossible. Dogs were even the first pack and draft animals. There are even theories that suggest that it was the dog that played a key roll in human dominance over it's Neanderthal competition. There is a reason they are called "mans best friend" and it's not because they are cute and nice to pet. They guarded our homes and our children and they were our very first partners in our survival as a species. They hold a special place in our evolutionary history and it is criminal that some societies cage, torture and cook them. It is almost impossible to calculate the immense contribution dogs have made to mankind's success and survival. Unfortunately some of us have lost sight of that evolutionary reality.

As far as the horse goes we owe that to the dog as well. Horses are no more than livestock, the dog made obtaining and controlling that livestock possible. Whenever I see dogs being treated like the ones in those pics I literary want to exterminate the monsters responsible. I fully expect you to not understand my passion for this but do not confuse me with some animal rights loon. I only feel this way about dogs and for me even people outside my family take a backseat to the way I feel about dogs. I was raised in a house that always had dogs, they were members of the family and they were my first real friends as a child. I can't imagine a household without one and I can no more imagine eating one as I could imagine eating a human member of my family.

Well Renee, the Yuan dynasty would disagree with you about which one is more important; horse or dog. They didn't reach the edges of Europe on dogsled now did they?

Anyway, I am not getting into what animal is more important. I am merely pointing out more typical Western hypocrisy. Westerners who love animals more than people are not bitching(as loudly anyway) about the cruelty of geese raised for fois de gras or horses that have worked hard or earned their owners a lot of money served in French supermarkets.

It's not all the West's fault though. We historically have loved lighter skin and associate it with all that is good. We try so hard to get the West's respect that we will change our cultural traditions? We don't stick our noses into what the West does, but if we did the West would not reciprocate. That is fucked and the same thing is happening with shark fin soup.  Brigitte Bardot and other Western loudmouth celebutards did a good job of making us look like a pack of spineless Uncle Tom's.

Renee

Celebutard or not the practice of shark fining is unnecessary and it's impact to the ecosystem is dangerous. An estimated 50 to 75 million sharks a year are killed for their fins; how long do you think that can go one before we lose the oceans apex predator? That would be disastrous. Sorry but that shit has to stop or farming alternatives have to be found. It's like the issues with tiger penis and Rhino horn, the wild populations of these animals are not sustainable if they are going to be harvested for commercial use.

I'm sorry that many times your culture ends up looking bad in the process but it has to start somewhere. I'm not one to begrudge you your cultural traditions but can we have a little moderation please.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Celebutard or not the practice of shark fining is unnecessary and it's impact to the ecosystem is dangerous. An estimated 50 to 75 million sharks a year are killed for their fins; how long do you think that can go one before we lose the oceans apex predator? That would be disastrous. Sorry but that shit has to stop or farming alternatives have to be found. It's like the issues with tiger penis and Rhino horn, the wild populations of these animals are not sustainable if they are going to be harvested for commercial use.

I'm sorry that many times your culture ends up looking bad in the process but it has to start somewhere. I'm not one to begrudge you your cultural traditions but can we have a little moderation please.

Sharks that are harvested in Canada are not used only for their fins.

As for rhino horn, tigers and black bears, these are usually black market activities. It is much like the Latin American drug trade. If there was no demand here in North America, there would be no supply in places like Mexico. It has a huge impact on HUMAN life, but as long as there is a market exists for it, major gangs will supply it. Same goes for the illegal animal parts trade. As long as there is a market for it in China, the triads in conjunction with the Russian mob are only too happy to supply it..

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I hear you. Sometimes with all the day to day bullshit it's the small shit that is just enough to make us boil over. When that happens you just have to take a deep breath and relax. I should really take my own advice. Yesterday I exploded like a crazy person because one of the dogs got excited and peed a little when my daughter walked in from school.

The poor kid and the dog probably thought I was going insane. I hate myself when I'm out of control.

Yikes! How's your anger management been lately? Have you ever sought professional help?

Renee

I thought something was on my leg and I was right. It's Romero!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"I hear you. Sometimes with all the day to day bullshit it's the small shit that is just enough to make us boil over. When that happens you just have to take a deep breath and relax. I should really take my own advice. Yesterday I exploded like a crazy person because one of the dogs got excited and peed a little when my daughter walked in from school.

The poor kid and the dog probably thought I was going insane. I hate myself when I'm out of control.

Yikes! How's your anger management been lately? Have you ever sought professional help?

Oh puhleeease. ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"

Oh puhleeease. ac_rollseyes

He can't help it. He wants my attention.  ac_dunno

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Why are you rejecting his attention ?

Do you want attention from Romero?

Renee

Don't you think they would make a good couple?  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't you think they would make a good couple?  ac_biggrin

Right around V-Day too. Isn't it sooooo romantic.