Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

ac_tongue  Sorry guy, couldn't resist that ... you know my resistance level is low.

Wherever you are heading, the very best to you !!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"first i want to apologize for bombing this thread, I thought about making my own but i didnt want to put this out for everyone to see.

Shit i dont know where to start, Im leaving, ya ya everyone leaves , whatever. I wont be back for an undetermined time and where im going i wont be able to post as it will be a borrowed computer and the powers that be will frown upon miss use of their computers and my brother is house sitting and will be using my lap top for his banking use and to get ahold of me blah blah blah...not that any you fuckers pm me or ask where i am anyway ac_unsure ....dont miss me to much.. ac_rollseyes

:howdy:

I will miss you a lot Keeps. acc_hugz Take care of yourself and enjoy the weather down in Arizona. My parents own a house down there, not sure what will happen with that, but that's another story.

If you do get time, drop by and say hello.

Take care stud.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Doubt full, i have no use for my personal cell and only have my work phone. When i get settled in i will prolly get a tablet or something, or visit a cafe or something.

Keep in touch!  I want to know how things are going for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"first i want to apologize for bombing this thread, I thought about making my own but i didnt want to put this out for everyone to see.

Shit i dont know where to start, Im leaving, ya ya everyone leaves , whatever. I wont be back for an undetermined time and where im going i wont be able to post as it will be a borrowed computer and the powers that be will frown upon miss use of their computers and my brother is house sitting and will be using my lap top for his banking use and to get ahold of me blah blah blah...not that any you fuckers pm me or ask where i am anyway ac_unsure ....dont miss me to much.. ac_rollseyes

:howdy:

ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
lol @ get out, Im not going to jail CC lol, ya brat.  ac_tongue

Im not sure really, i have been looking for a change and i couldnt pass this opportunity up.

All the best to you, Keeps.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Ya!! Best to you Keeps. We all love you.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

ac_crying Now who is going to make us want to vomit with avatars?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya!! Best to you Keeps. We all love you.

That is how I feel too cc li tarte.

ac_wub

Hornung

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i better stay out of this as i pretty much said all i wanted to on VF...CC's response is typical of a western white woman who has been to Asia and realized she is completely out of the competition......Asia is hell on white wives carrying a few extra pounds...many come home by themselves.....i have heard it a million times...same refrain ...same people....personally i think it is impossible for someone to comment objectively on this subject unless you have "been there"...and of course women get panicky when they fear/suspect their partner may start looking for something on the side....

for information purposes, i know dozens and dozens of extremely successful, well adjusted, wealthy western guys, well dressed, well groomed, who have many many girlfriends and travel the Asian business circuit......hell we would meet for drinks and fun constantly...these guys would definitely not be considered losers by any measure....i used to party with one Canadian attache who had 15 or 16,  (20 something) girls on the string at any one time.....they finally recalled him when he was 63 because he refused to take another posting...... .Big Dave is right in one thing he says.......once you have dipped your toe in the waters of Asia (so to speak) there is no going back....and believe me it is not just about sex....that you can get any where

I have been around guys all my life..... thousands/millions/billions ???...and i have never met one...not a single one...who ever stated/intimated/declared/or confessed out loud that they were satisfied with their sex life once they were married...not one.....except Homy...but he is registered troll so i don't believe anything he says..... ac_lmfao

Obvious Li, still showing that you are still a f*cked in the head arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar LOSER?