News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

04/01/2015 Dog River...7:00 AM... -34 feels like -44....

Started by Obvious Li, January 04, 2015, 08:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

yippeeekiyiiiyay....it is a cold bitch out there.... ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"yippeeekiyiiiyay....it is a cold bitch out there.... ac_dance

-28 and feels like -37.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"yippeeekiyiiiyay....it is a cold bitch out there.... ac_dance

I called my brother in Manitoba yesterday and they are getting the cold spell too like us.

Anonymous

A good old fashioned prairie deep freeze. As cold and unbearable as Edmonton is(especially right now), I comfort myself with the fact I am NOT in Manitoba right now. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"A good old fashioned prairie deep freeze. As cold and unbearable as Edmonton is(especially right now), I comfort myself with the fact I am NOT in Manitoba right now. ac_dance

I had a very nice time when I was there.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

never did get outside today.......maybe tomorrow ?????...hibernating until we head west this weekend.... :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"never did get outside today.......maybe tomorrow ?????...hibernating until we head west this weekend.... :howdy:

Oh that's nice Obvious Li..

Where are you going?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"never did get outside today.......maybe tomorrow ?????...hibernating until we head west this weekend.... :howdy:

Where are you going?

the dragon is going back to the old country for two months and i am off to visit my kids scattered across western canada.....will end up at my daughters in maple ridge for two or three weeks.....back to Dog River late feb. or early march....... ac_dance  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Where are you going?

the dragon is going back to the old country for two months and i am off to visit my kids scattered across western canada.....will end up at my daughters in maple ridge for two or three weeks.....back to Dog River late feb. or early march....... ac_dance  ac_dunno

That will be very nice for everyone..

I hope you travel safely and have a lovely time.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Where are you going?

Hey, you get to keep your poker winnings. Hope you have a great time dude!! ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Where are you going?

Hey, you get to keep your poker winnings. Hope you have a great time dude!! ac_drinks

thanks princess....really looking forward to it.....have to admit i will miss my baby....i find myself lost with out waking up to her sweet face.........but can't wait to see the kids and play some cards with them....if i make it to Edmonton maybe we can go for a beer at Original Joes over your way....cheers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

thanks princess....really looking forward to it.....have to admit i will miss my baby....i find myself lost with out waking up to her sweet face.........but can't wait to see the kids and play some cards with them....if i make it to Edmonton maybe we can go for a beer at Original Joes over your way....cheers

Kewl handsome, bring a single rich friend for Mommy. ac_dance  ac_drinks

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"HA HA!  Sucks to be you!!!!!

And me too Real Woman..

It is very cold in Calgary too, brrrr.