Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Back to work tomorrow

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2015, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's sad Christmas is over along with my two week break from work.

ac_crying

Only 49 and a half weeks until my next Christmas vacation.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's sad Christmas is over along with my two week break from work.

ac_crying

ac_biggrin

I paid for that vacation, so STFU and stop reminding me about it. acc_angry

Annie

:( I hope you at least had a good vacation or had some time to spend with your family
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Time flees by. I've been living in Saskatoon for 8 months when I realized 2014 was gone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie":( I hope you at least had a good vacation or had some time to spend with your family

I did, but it went by so fast..

There's nothing to look forward to know until Chinese New Year next month.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"Time flees by. I've been living in Saskatoon for 8 months when I realized 2014 was gone.

Where do you live in Saskatchewan jaysings?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"Time flees by. I've been living in Saskatoon for 8 months when I realized 2014 was gone.

Jay,

How are ya doing, you sexy stud? ac_wub

How's life in Saskatoon treating you? You're studying veterinary medicine right?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's sad Christmas is over along with my two week break from work.

ac_crying

ac_biggrin

don't worry you can rest up when you get back to work........ ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ac_crying

ac_biggrin

don't worry you can rest up when you get back to work........ ac_dance

[size=200]GREAT BIG LOL!![/size]

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's awesome. I like everything here except for weather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

Minus the cold, I would take Saskatoon over Vancouver any day too. However, the weather is a major factor in quality of life.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Jay,

How's life in Saskatoon treating you? You're studying veterinary medicine right?

I'm unqualified for the vet program. I'm planning to move to Calgary or Guelph this summer since I found that there are five VMS in Canada. I love Calgary the most all along, and there will be the next place I'm living in if I get the program.

Anonymous

Jay,

I'm unqualified for the vet program. I'm planning to move to Calgary or Guelph this summer since I found that there are five VMS in Canada. I love Calgary the most all along, and there will be the next place I'm living in if I get the program.

What is VMS?

jaysings

Minus the cold, I would take Saskatoon over Vancouver any day too. However, the weather is a major factor in quality of life.

Saskatchewanians has no language other than English. The majority of English native speakers forces every non native speaker to adapt the life style here.

jaysings

Jay,

What is VMS?

Vet Medicine School