Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2015, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Jay,

How are ya doing, you sexy stud? ac_wub

How's life in Saskatoon treating you? You're studying veterinary medicine right?

I'm unqualified for the vet program. I'm planning to move to Calgary or Guelph this summer since I found that there are five VMS in Canada. I love Calgary the most all along, and there will be the next place I'm living in if I get the program.

What is VMS?

Vet Medicine School

Anonymous

I'm unqualified for the vet program. I'm planning to move to Calgary or Guelph this summer since I found that there are five VMS in Canada. I love Calgary the most all along, and there will be the next place I'm living in if I get the program.

What is VMS?

Vet Medicine School

Oops, I should have known that Jay. ac_blush

jaysings

What is VMS?

Vet Medicine School

I'm making one more attampt on the exam in this month, and hopefully I can pass the exam with a good grade.

Obvious Li

It's awesome. I like everything here except for weather.

Minus the cold, I would take Saskatoon over Vancouver any day too. However, the weather is a major factor in quality of life.

Saskatchewanians has no language other than English. The majority of English native speakers forces every non native speaker to adapt the life style here.

lol...where i live i there as much cree spoken as english.....mostly they just say "fucking white man stole my land" over and over but what the hay....... ac_wot

Anonymous

Vet Medicine School

I'm making one more attampt on the exam in this month, and hopefully I can pass the exam with a good grade.

Good luck Buddy. acc_hugz

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Minus the cold, I would take Saskatoon over Vancouver any day too. However, the weather is a major factor in quality of life.

Saskatchewanians has no language other than English. The majority of English native speakers forces every non native speaker to adapt the life style here.

lol...where i live i there as much cree spoken as english.....mostly they just say "fucking white man stole my land" over and over but what the hay....... ac_wot

I met many native indians here and some of them can hardly be told that they are aboriginal.

jaysings

My tenant contract is due by May, which means I'll be an albertan as you. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

My tenant contract is due by May, which means I'll be an albertan as you. ac_toofunny

Fash, Keeper and myself will have to initiate you when you get here. ac_drinks  acc_hugz  ac_dance

jaysings

Fash, Keeper and myself will have to initiate you when you get here. ac_drinks  acc_hugz  ac_dance

Hopefully the initiation will refresh my eyes

Anonymous

That is wonderful jaysings.

ac_smile

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

can not wait to move to other city. It makes me feel like a wanderer though. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

can not wait to move to other city. It makes me feel like a wanderer though. ac_toofunny

Eventually you will want to settle down in some place..

I hope you like it here in Calgary and make our city your permanent home..

We can always use another good veterinarian.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's sad Christmas is over along with my two week break from work.

ac_crying

Only 49 and a half weeks until my next Christmas vacation.

ac_biggrin

It is hard to get back into it again. Everyone looks so depressed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's sad Christmas is over along with my two week break from work.

ac_crying

Only 49 and a half weeks until my next Christmas vacation.

ac_biggrin

It is hard to get back into it again. Everyone looks so depressed.

I am fully adjusted to the post Christmas season now.