Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

West Edmonton Mall Named Islamic Terror Target

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2015, 04:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The religion of peace has decided that Canadians enjoying themselves while helping our economy is not in Mo's interests. Wake up people, the problem is Islam itself.
QuoteThe West Edmonton Mall said Sunday it has implemented extra security following a threat from the Al-Shabab terror group.

CNN had reported that the Somalia-based group called for attacks on shopping malls in Canada, the U.K. and the U.S. in a video it had released online.

A spokesperson for the West Edmonton Mall told CTV News that they are aware of the video and are monitoring the situation.

"As always, we take any potential threat seriously and respond appropriately. West Edmonton Mall has implemented extra security precautions; some may be noticeable to guests, and others won't be," the statement read.

The RCMP says it's also keeping an eye on the situation.

RCMP Staff Sgt. Brent Meyer told AM 630 that they were aware of the video.

"While the exact contents and authenticity of such a reported video is being actively pursued by the RCMP in Alberta along with our local policing partners, as well as the RCMP nationally and our international national security partners, there is no evidence at this time of any specific or imminent threat to Canadians," he told the station.

Two years back, masked gunmen believed to be members of Al-Shabab stormed into a fancy, crowded mall in Nairobi and shot dead nearly 40 people and wounded more than 150.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/02/22/west-edmonton-mall-named-as-terrorism-target">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/02/22/w ... ism-target">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/02/22/west-edmonton-mall-named-as-terrorism-target

Lance Leftardashian

Shopping malls are representative of the greed and inequality that is so pervasive in our society. It's not only Muslims that who think they are morally repugnant.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Shopping malls are representative of the greed and inequality that is so pervasive in our society. It's not only Muslims that who think they are morally repugnant.

Who do you feel is being greedy Lance?

The people who own and operate the malls or people like me who shop at them?

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Shopping malls are representative of the greed and inequality that is so pervasive in our society. It's not only Muslims that who think they are morally repugnant.

http://www.troll.me/images/one-does-not-simply/one-does-not-simply-fail-that-badly.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

http://www.troll.me/images/one-does-not-simply/one-does-not-simply-fail-that-badly.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I was there today. I have to thank Al Shafuckingbang for the decrease in fucking traffic.

Annie

That just goes to show how stupid that group is. By making this threat all they managed to do was encourage Canada to beef up it's security.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That just goes to show how stupid that group is. By making this threat all they managed to do was encourage Canada to beef up it's security.

You are using logic on a fucking drunk chick. I got a fucking text from my Daddy's skank today. Fuck her. ac_beating

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"That just goes to show how stupid that group is. By making this threat all they managed to do was encourage Canada to beef up it's security.

You are using logic on a fucking drunk chick. I got a fucking text from my Daddy's skank today. Fuck her. ac_beating

invite her over for dinner.....slip some LSD into her dum sim

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

invite her over for dinner.....slip some LSD into her dum sim

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was there today. I have to thank Al Shafuckingbang for the decrease in fucking traffic.

I would not go to the West Edmonton Mall.

I hope Chinook Centre is not a target.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

I would imagine anything out of the ordinary will be noticed and grounds for questioning. At least I hope so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would imagine anything out of the ordinary will be noticed and grounds for questioning. At least I hope so.

I have never seen more uniforms there, both cops and mall security. Prolly a lot of plain clothes too.

Obvious Li

I have never seen more uniforms there, both cops and mall security. Prolly a lot of plain clothes too.

the irony is....the WEM is owned by a family of Iranian terrorists.....or at least mafia thugs...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

the irony is....the WEM is owned by a family of Iranian terrorists.....or at least mafia thugs...lol

The Ghermazians are Iranian Jews. They own the Mall of America too which is also in Shabab's crosshairs.