Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Hello Lance Leftardashian, welcome.

ac_hithere

ac_lmfao Oh Fash, you're so cute.  ac_lmfao

You're even sweet to shitty trolls.  ac_biggrin

Fighting against Islamophobia does not make someone a troll Renee.

Maybe but in your case....... ac_umm I'm pretty certain you're a close cousin to the "ringlefinch".

http://i2.blogs.indiewire.com/images/blogs/spout/archives/troll_hunter_2011_mountain_king.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "cc li tarte"^ Now, that's a funny troll

Fighting against IslamoFAUXobia   ac_biggrin

What would you call it then? Discrimination, hatred, racism, bigoty? Take your pick. All of them describe anti Muslim Western bigotry.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

Untold millions of muslims want to live in France and FRance should embrace them all as so should all other nations
I care, you pay

Anonymous

What would you call it then? Discrimination, hatred, racism, bigoty? Take your pick. All of them describe anti Muslim Western bigotry.

Mo was just a man. Actually, he was less than a man. He was a sick maniac.

It's madness that we allow people into the West who take that illiterate, kiddy-diddling murderer's word as if he was speaking on behalf of diety.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's madness that we allow people into the West who take that illiterate, kiddy-diddling murderer's word as if he was speaking on behalf of diety.

You must be a sick maniac to insult a peaceful religion that way. We should not be surprised that Muslims will defend their religion of peace from Islamophobes like you.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You must be a sick maniac to insult a peaceful religion that way. We should not be surprised that Muslims will defend their religion of peace from Islamophobes like you.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. ac_sure

cc

sticks & stones can break bones ... but mere words only hurt pussies

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"sticks & stones can break bones ... but mere words only hurt pussies

ac_smile

That's how I see it too. Certainly bombings, shootings and beheadings are reasonable reactions to the horrors of cartoonists drawing less than flattering images of the glorious prophet. In fact, that should be the law of the land. Sharia law might be unavoidable in Canada just like the Archbishop of Canterbury says it is in the UK.

FUCK HIM AND FUCK ISLAM!! acc_angry