Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

The butt kissing going on is  literally making me sick  ac_wtf
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The butt kissing going on is  literally making me sick  ac_wtf

Me too, BUTT if you don't want to get threads deleted or banned on the other forum that is what you must do. I say keep your dignity and tell her to see fucking shrink.

Annie

The latest butt kissing is completely rediculous...if they only knew what she's REALLY like lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The latest butt kissing is completely rediculous...if they only knew what she's REALLY like lolol

It's sickening and shameful. You do that in the working world and nobody will take you seriously as a professional.

Annie

Ohh Shen!! You are so beautiful! Oymygawd Shen you are the sweetest nicest person ever! I just love your posts so much! Bend over please! I need to kiss your butt!!!!  ac_lovestruck  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Annie

I'm just waiting for someone to say her shit is the sweetest too....puleeesee I need to go throw up now, blaah....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh Shen!! You are so beautiful! Oymygawd Shen you are the sweetest nicest person ever! I just love your posts so much! Bend over please! I need to kiss your butt!!!!  ac_lovestruck  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Oh I know....makes me wanna fucking vomit.

Annie

Oh but Shen you are THE worlds best poster! You're always so kind and loving! Omygawwd I love yoooo!!!!!  ac_lovestruck  ac_tongue

Annie

It's a good thing we can't reach into our computers and strangle some people....I totally would!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Aww RW you know I'm just lettin off some steam......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's a good thing we can't reach into our computers and strangle some people....I totally would!

It tells you something about the quality of posters that still remain. No more good debates, but hey a few brown nosing social misfits is just as good. ac_rollseyes

RW

I'll debate you on that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I adore you two :)

I don't think anyone had you in mind RW. I know you refuse to grovel at the feet of her erraticness.

Annie

RW is good, she's one of the very few I have respect for.