The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good evening, Annie. I understand what you and Keeper are saying. I did not care for that game that Blurt came up with excluding other posters and then she says she likes me a lot. How does this sound, "I like you a lot that's why I did not include you in my game." Something about that is so lame.

I find it sad and unfortunate that you try to twist things around in this way.

For what? Out of spite? malice? a desire to go all gleetard by willfully painting something innocent into something dark?

I have no clue what happened to you in real life over the past two years, Azhya, but the result ain't pretty.

For what it's worth, I blame Spartacus.

Maybe Azhya feels betrayed by some of the people over there? Its far from friendly. I could name a few if you like  ac_umm

Annie

I'm always excluded but it doesn't bother me BUT I am included when there's shit flying around!! lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I find it sad and unfortunate that you try to twist things around in this way.

For what? Out of spite? malice? a desire to go all gleetard by willfully painting something innocent into something dark?

I have no clue what happened to you in real life over the past two years, Azhya, but the result ain't pretty.

You can quit the drama. I don't start anything without provocation. Compare it to this story. A patriarch claims that he loves his child and when it was time to read his will, the child is not in the will. That is plain hypocrisy. It would have been better not to claim he loved the child at all. Just calling it for what it is, hypocrisy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Keeper"Maybe Azhya feels betrayed by some of the people over there? Its far from friendly. I could name a few if you like  ac_umm

I hear what you're saying, Keeps. But there's no point in naming names. Anybody who's followed or participated in these forums over the past few years knows what's what and who's who.

All I'm saying is that groupthink leads some folks to see slights where none exist (or where none are intended).

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I find it sad and unfortunate that you try to twist things around in this way.

You can quit the drama. I don't start anything without provocation. Compare it to this story. A patriarch claims that he loves his child and when it was time to read his will, the child is not in the will. That is plain hypocrisy. It would have been better not to claim he loved the child at all. Just calling it for what it is, hypocrisy.

Fine, Azhya.

Anonymous

Happy Sunday, Azhya, Chickenfeets, Annie and Keeper.

Annie

Happy Sunday Fash! I gotta go soon and try and find something for my daughter's birthday gift. She wants a Pikachu onezie but I can't find them anywhere. There's a place in Chrystal (?) Mall but I don't want to travel all that way. What to get her....  ac_dunno
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Keeper"Maybe Azhya feels betrayed by some of the people over there? Its far from friendly. I could name a few if you like  ac_umm

I hear what you're saying, Keeps. But there's no point in naming names. Anybody who's followed or participated in these forums over the past few years knows what's what and who's who.

All I'm saying is that groupthink leads some folks to see slights where none exist (or where none are intended).

I know Blurt, i was trying to be stupid funny. All i was saying was i understand what happen, i made something similar and im sure i didn't include everyone.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I bought a nice box of chocolates to share with all the excluded but I ate them all....sorry    ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Am I in the clique?

I will ask Evs next time she un bans me

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

There is only one clique that truly matters. It's the ring you belong to with your family and valued friends.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There is only one clique that truly matters. It's the ring you belong to with your family and valued friends.

That works for some, but not everyone...... ac_crying