Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

hi hi

Started by Gina Li, January 22, 2015, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"ac_drinks If I am a liar then tell me a lie of mine  ac_drinks

You keep claiming that the "Tartan Drag Queen" is a good book. That's probably the biggest lie ever uttered on this forum. ac_lmfao

The only book a whale like you reads is a cook book. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"ac_drinks If I am a liar then tell me a lie of mine  ac_drinks

You keep claiming that the "Tartan Drag Queen" is a good book. That's probably the biggest lie ever uttered on this forum. ac_lmfao

The only book a whale like you reads is a cook book. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

On the contrary, Renee seems like she reads a lot.

Anonymous

Gloves packed with ball bearings is up there too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zorro"

Gloves packed with ball bearings is up there too.

Hello Zorro, welcome.

ac_biggrin

Renee

Hey Dumbass, I don't read cook books. I have them ALL memorized.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

lol

Gary Oak

You put chocolate sauce on them and ate them you whale. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

You put chocolate sauce on them and ate them you whale. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes

Renee

Is that the best you can do because it's pretty weak? Just like your taste in literature.  ac_toofunny

BTW, the next time you decide to promote a book, you should make sure it's printed on toilet paper.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Is that the best you can do because it's pretty weak? Just like your taste in literature.  ac_toofunny

BTW, the next time you decide to promote a book, you should make sure it's printed on toilet paper.

Oak really needs new material. I admit I went right along with teasing Green Hornet and the virginity thing, but that is as stale as month old bread now.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oak really needs new material. I admit I went right along with teasing Green Hornet and the virginity thing, but that is as stale as month old bread now.

He needs something; an enema maybe.

But before that can happen he'll have to take his head out of his ass.  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He needs something; an enema maybe.

But before that can happen he'll have to take his head out of his ass.  ac_umm

ac_toofunny