Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

hi hi

Started by Gina Li, January 22, 2015, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why would she be Shen?  What's the problem Gary?

If he thinks we are spies, then I can see why Gary Oak thinks Gina Li is Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Why would she be Shen?  What's the problem Gary?

If he thinks we are spies, then I can see why Gary Oak thinks Gina Li is Shen Li.

I'll respond to this later. Right now I have to complete my report and submit it to the CCP. ac_toofunny

RW

You guys are spies?!  

ROFL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You guys are spies?!  

ROFL!

I do not know where Gary Oak comes up with these outrageous accusations.

ac_rollseyes

Gary Oak

ROFL!

You are so blind to what Chinese in Canada are up to. It's because of you these passport hos  are able to steal billions of dollars worth of Canadian technology. Spiteful, backstabbing spies like Shen Li and Fashionista will hand over information they gather from rubes like you to the CCP for free because they hate Canadians so much.

RW

And it's freaky assed perverts like you who try to lure these young Chinese women into God knows what.  

You stay away from these girls you creepy Asia loving psycho.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

ROFL!

You are so blind to what Chinese in Canada are up to. It's because of you these passport hos  are able to steal billions of dollars worth of Canadian technology. Spiteful, backstabbing spies like Shen Li and Fashionista will hand over information they gather from rubes like you to the CCP for free because they hate Canadians so much.

Gary Oak, I am Taiwanese..

China has maybe 1500 missiles aimed at Taiwan..

I do not like their government and I would never betray Canada or Taiwan..

This is so silly anyway, because I am not a spy and have never met anyone spying for any government.

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"And it's freaky assed perverts like you who try to lure these young Chinese women into God knows what.  

Gary Joak might have a chance with these Asian "dolls".

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/200557676-001-blow-up-dolls-close-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=q3VPdPk7HTTezq%2B%2Bu3R0sP%2Bj6XDYvomZb9WtNFFLZXnOzReR4BtIVqujdWtjClDZ">

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"And it's freaky assed perverts like you who try to lure these young Chinese women into God knows what.  

Gary Joak might have a chance with these Asian "dolls".

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/200557676-001-blow-up-dolls-close-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=q3VPdPk7HTTezq%2B%2Bu3R0sP%2Bj6XDYvomZb9WtNFFLZXnOzReR4BtIVqujdWtjClDZ">

Shut up Seoulfag. Even a doll would get up and walk away from a miserable, backstabbing Canto Candiscammer like you. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

RW

I'd hang out with him before you, ya weirdo perv.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'd hang out with him before you, ya weirdo perv.

You think that I would allow you to hang out with me ?  ac_lmfao  As F_____ if  ac_boring

RW

Yeah I'm not a young Chinese girl.  You are such a lying pig.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

ac_drinks If I am a liar then tell me a lie of mine  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"ac_drinks If I am a liar then tell me a lie of mine  ac_drinks

You keep claiming that the "Tartan Drag Queen" is a good book. That's probably the biggest lie ever uttered on this forum. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah I'm not a young Chinese girl.  You are such a lying pig.

If you can't trust Gary Joak who can we trust. ac_dunno