A

Gong Xi fa Cai

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2015, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Why was it banned in Taiwan? Isn't it a cultural tradition to use dogs as a food staple?

Dog meat was understandable during hard times, when it was considered a source of nutrition..

Taiwan is a wealthy, democratic country today..

Eating dog seems something that belongs in our past.

Taiwan a country?? ac_wtf  acc_angry

The only reason the international community does not recognize Taiwanese sovereignty is because of pressure from China.

Anonymous

Dog meat was understandable during hard times, when it was considered a source of nutrition..

Taiwan is a wealthy, democratic country today..

Eating dog seems something that belongs in our past.

The only reason the international community does not recognize Taiwanese sovereignty is because of pressure from China.

Taiwan is a rogue province and that is fucking it. Chiang lost the civil war. It is not now NOR WILL IT EVER BE a member of the UN or any other international body. Get the fuck over it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Obvious Li

happy new year all you rice grinders

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"happy new year all you rice grinders

Happy New Year handsome. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Taiwan is a rogue province and that is fucking it. Chiang lost the civil war now. It is not now NOR WILL IT EVER BE a member of the UN or any other international body. Get the fuck over it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

We will have to agree to disagree.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"happy new year all you rice grinders

A very happy new year to you too Obvious Li.

ac_hithere

Obvious Li

Taiwan is a rogue province and that is fucking it. Chiang lost the civil war. It is not now NOR WILL IT EVER BE a member of the UN or any other international body. Get the fuck over it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

stop picking on Taiwan princess... it is on my bucket list for a food trip and i want to go before those godless communists fuck it all up....... ac_dance  ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

stop picking on Taiwan princess... it is on my bucket list for a food trip and i want to go before those godless communists fuck it all up....... ac_dance  ac_sothere

That's ok Obvious Li..

I should have known the instant that Shen Li read where I called Taiwan a c@@@try it would excite her mainland nationalism..

She's actually moderate compared to some mainlanders..

I hope you do get to visit our island and I hope it matches your expectations.

Obvious Li

That's ok Obvious Li..

I should have known the instant that Shen Li read where I called Taiwan a c@@@try it would excite her mainland nationalism..

i watched the all about the food stuff on Anthony Bourdain's Layover show......so i will have my to do restaurant list with me.....but no BBQ'd entrails or chicken gut soup...i will pass on the guts

Renee

That's ok Obvious Li..

i watched the all about the food stuff on Anthony Bourdain's Layover show......so i will have my to do restaurant list with me.....but no BBQ'd entrails or chicken gut soup...i will pass on the guts

Dog is sounding better and better.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That's ok Obvious Li..

Most Westerners like all the delicious street food in Taiwan..

The snack food very good in the night markets too.

Obvious Li

That's ok Obvious Li..

now you're getting it.....the only reason asians eat dog is that it is considered the default food when they run out of guts..... ac_dance  ac_lmfao  ac_dunno

Anonymous

now you're getting it.....the only reason asians eat dog is that it is considered the default food when they run out of guts..... ac_dance  ac_lmfao  ac_dunno

ac_huh

Anonymous

We may be godless, but we love our capitalism at least as much as our compatriots on Taiwan.

Anonymous

We may be godless, but we love our capitalism at least as much as our compatriots on Taiwan.

Spring Festival on the mainland is the biggest yearly migration in the world isn't it?