The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I'm not sure what kind of soup...perhaps my cheddar, corn chowder...consists of corn, celery, potato, onion, garlic, rosemary with a milky base...I generally grate cheddar into it but Lo doesn't like it...she like it on top.

Some times I heat up broth and just throw a bunch of veggies in, left over rice and tomatoes.

I like to make a Thai coconut soup.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy birthday Herman.  The nifty fifty.

Im debating on pho for dinner....someone bought over some chicken breasts for me so I could make something-chicken-surprise but im not sure yet  I appreciate it when people bring over food for me!  Food is getting expencive and feeding my kid is never ending...always eating...cooling down the house while browzing in the fridge...complaining while looking in the pantry....I remember doing that when I was a kid...."theres nothing to eat!"  Lol  im going to be cutting up more fruit this year in containers in the fridge.....and bean salad....

So...pho???

Thanks kid. We should get you here as our head cook in camp.

realgrimm

Everyday THIS!!!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a307d0d5b0b6e3db44210a22a06f7ca8/tumblr_p26bdw4xWj1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

realgrimm

One of my faves....

Seems the place I grab my potatoes has issues storing them, 4 from the 10lbs bag were rotten so I go into conservation mode ..

POTATO PATTIES FRIED WITH BACON AND GROUND BEEF

So I mashed about 3 pounds of taters 3 days ago to dry them out since I add milk and cheese to the mash process, I congeal the taters with Herb and garlic instants , then I break up a Cardinal Roadhouse 4oz and some bacon let it cool for a day(concurrent to potates) save the grease.. Day 3 mix the tates with meat form into patties , dip in egg and seasoned bread crumbs fried up...

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"One of my faves....

Seems the place I grab my potatoes has issues storing them, 4 from the 10lbs bag were rotten so I go into conservation mode ..

So I mashed about 3 pounds of taters 3 days ago to dry them out since I add milk and cheese to the mash process, I congeal the taters with Herb and garlic instants , then I break up a Cardinal Roadhouse 4oz and some bacon let it cool for a day(concurrent to potates) save the grease.. Day 3 mix the tates with meat form into patties , dip in egg and seasoned bread crumbs fried up...

Good were they brother?

Anonymous

I had to look that up realgrimm..

We never buy burgers from grocery stores.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Herman"

Good were they brother?

It was like tiny angels were having sex with my tongue

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I had to look that up realgrimm..

We never buy burgers from grocery stores.

Homemade burgers are nice also but these are my fave..great grinds of meat and awesome seasoning , I don't buy plain ground beef anymore , I pay the extra and just break down what I need

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

lol

That meal did sound damn good, I was craving some fried mashed tater patties yesterday but didnt have any.

Last night I made my Wild Turkey chili beans (aka bourbon beans). Its got Wild Turkey 101, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, spicy sausage, hamburger, kidney beans, tomato sauce, fire roasted diced tomatoes, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. So good.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

lol

That meal did sound damn good, I was craving some fried mashed tater patties yesterday but didnt have any.

Last night I made my Wild Turkey chili beans (aka bourbon beans). Its got Wild Turkey 101, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, spicy sausage, hamburger, kidney beans, tomato sauce, fire roasted diced tomatoes, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. So good.

When I first looked at this post, I thought you meant you shot a wild turkey. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
When I first looked at this post, I thought you meant you shot a wild turkey. :laugh3:

:laugh:

Nah, bourbon  ac_drinks

The recipe came with a bottle during the holidays a few years back. Its REAL good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Velvet"

:laugh:

Nah, bourbon  ac_drinks

The recipe came with a bottle during the holidays a few years back. Its REAL good.

Now that I think about it, I have seen in the states. I like the bottles it comes in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Ya know, I just read yesterday, that that kid HATED chocolate cake. They had a spit bucket for him, but he wound up puking from all the takes.

The head cook in camp is making a cake for me today. I am fifty today. Hell, I hate cake.

Happy belated birthday young man. I will be sixty this year. :swoon:

Frood

Holy poo nuggets. I'm a youngster around here.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Holy poo nuggets. I'm a youngster around here.

If I had to guess, Shen Li may be the youngest.