The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Whats up with the Gay Lea brand fella?  ac_unsure

Gay Lea here is a major dairy company, mostly sour cream based products only thing I recall ever purchasing from them was sour cream though, now this..

Why you asking ya shirt lifter?

My inner Kam was being channeled, we now continue with our regular broadcasting  :laugh:

I remember the night BV was going down, and I hosted the going away Bonfire thread. I got rather tipsy, and someone got me to post a pic with my shirt lifted, and I had a shot glass by my nipple I think  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Gonna rain now, so instead of tuna, Im gonna fry some salmon.

Anonymous

I made macaroni and cheese with onions, fried garlic, spinach and diced ham.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"I made macaroni and cheese with onions, fried garlic, spinach and diced ham.

:yuk:  :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I made macaroni and cheese with onions, fried garlic, spinach and diced ham.

:yuk:  :beurk:

You don't like kicked  up mac and cheese realgrimm?

realgrimm

vegatables have no place in MAC & CHEESE this offence needs correction!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"vegatables have no place in MAC & CHEESE this offence needs correction!!

Forgive me realgrimm.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Moussaka tonight.

Home made?

Awesome.  But most likely not...takes some time to make that.

Nope.

Home made!!!

Did you make it?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"Experimented some tonight. Was in the mood for tacos, and it was salmon night, so salmon tacos. I looked up some recipes, 2 others Im gonna try some other time, but for tonight, I concocted my own. I baked salmon on foil on a sheet, with dark chili powder, cayenne, pepper, cajun, and a honey drizzle. Shredded, laid on soft corn tortillas, then Texas Pete, jalapenos, diced tomatoes, avocado, and lime juice squeezed over them. OMG, was so good.

That sounds awesome! I'm a taco freak!

Berry Sweet

That sounds awesome!  I occasionally make a Mac n cheese...I use the Campbell's cheddar cheese soup mix with onions, garlic and mustard and then top off with shredded cheddar and bake.  But the spinach and ham sounds good!  Lo would dis the ham tho :(  green beans might be a good option too?

Anonymous

I like mac n cheese once in a while. When I was a kid, my mother would add a Ukrainian taste to it with fresh dill.

realgrimm

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"vegatables have no place in MAC & CHEESE this offence needs correction!!

I agree, it then becomes a casserole.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Blazor"Experimented some tonight. Was in the mood for tacos, and it was salmon night, so salmon tacos. I looked up some recipes, 2 others Im gonna try some other time, but for tonight, I concocted my own. I baked salmon on foil on a sheet, with dark chili powder, cayenne, pepper, cajun, and a honey drizzle. Shredded, laid on soft corn tortillas, then Texas Pete, jalapenos, diced tomatoes, avocado, and lime juice squeezed over them. OMG, was so good.

That sounds awesome! I'm a taco freak!

Lol I cant shake this taco kick lately lol, or seafood kick. Wouldnt ya know it, the Free Friday download at Kroger this week.... taco seasoning! lol, but its the sucky Old El Paso brand. They use to be good, til they changed the recipe, now its not as good and it stinks up the house more.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm":t1929:

No worries, you would like mine man lol. After I boil my noodles and drain them, I add plenty of butter, salt and pepper. Then I put a thin layer of noodles in the dish, then sharp cheddar, then noodles, then cheddar, then noodles, then cheddar, then noodles, then cheddar and a lil extra cheddar, followed by about a 1/4 cup of milk drizzled over to keep it from drying out, then bake.