The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Im making canned soup for dinner and toasted cheese. Its a good soup night, easy, quick, cheap, and not many dishes. Leaving me more time to make the pumpkin rolls lol, those take time.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Im making canned soup for dinner and toasted cheese. Its a good soup night, easy, quick, cheap, and not many dishes. Leaving me more time to make the pumpkin rolls lol, those take time.

Grilled cheese and tomato basil soup for us tonight too... ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Im making canned soup for dinner and toasted cheese. Its a good soup night, easy, quick, cheap, and not many dishes. Leaving me more time to make the pumpkin rolls lol, those take time.

Grilled cheese and tomato basil soup for us tonight too... ac_biggrin

Ha!  :laugh:

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

Not really but I have a shitty landlord and have been without an oven for over a year now

I bought my Rojões and Potatoes from a family business cooked fresh then I take it across the street to my home and doctor it up

weed gives me the munchies and I'm surrounded by pizza and chicken joints,so to find this place..which also delivers saves me in a pinch

Oh damn, that is a shitty landlord. Is there an oven, but it dont work? Like is it the heating element? Those are cheap and easy to replace.

Man I had the munchies something fierce last night  :pop:

Realgrimm's landlord shouldn't be paid rent until he fixes the oven.

Stove works ..Oven doesn't heat up.. Had a repairman in and he said it's the igniter(gas stove/oven) this was about 1 month ago when I questioned him he said he dropped his phone in the toilet and lost the repairman's number, so I countered .."good things he told me the issue was the igniter so(bats eyes)"..so tired of fried food and microwaved food..I've seen 3 Landlords since my  tenancy 8 years ago ..this last Landlord is about 3-4 years old and never had leases but since I signed one when I moved in those conditions should still stand ..I made the deadline in my head of Christmas or I'm going to call property standard and seek legal aid for tribunal..

sidenote: My father doesn't have much time on this earth(bad ticker) so find this urgent to get done wanting to finally be able to have the holidays here with all the fixins

I'm so very sorry to hear that realgrimm.

:sad:

Berry Sweet

Oh yeah, you Americans are having thxgivin this weekend.  I'm prepping mushroom caps tonight for tomorrow.  And maybe some scalloped potatoes if I have time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh yeah, you Americans are having thxgivin this weekend.  I'm prepping mushroom caps tonight for tomorrow.  And maybe some scalloped potatoes if I have time.

My husband likes scalloped potatoes.

Berry Sweet

They're so yummy!  I take my time when I make them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They're so yummy!  I take my time when I make them.

I should make them more often and get a better recipe.

Berry Sweet

I like to boil the sliced potatoes for a min or 2 before making the casserole...that way it doesnt take forever to bake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I like to boil the sliced potatoes for a min or 2 before making the casserole...that way it doesnt take forever to bake.

I should find a new recipe and make some soon.

kiebers

Today's agenda consists of

Cornbread dressing

Apricot pie made from dried fruit

Inject and rub turkey breast with cajun creole seasoning.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Today's agenda consists of

Cornbread dressing

I've never tried any of those, but they sound good..

Can we see pictures?

kiebers

Cornbread dressing

Can we see pictures?

I will do that. I will take pics of everything that I did yesterday and today when they are all finished and hot tomorrow. My cookies really spread out thin yesterday. I may have worked the dough too long. They are oatmeal chocolate chip.

https://i.imgur.com/ITnE4Qn.jpg?1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Cornbread dressing

Can we see pictures?

I will do that. I will take pics of everything that I did yesterday and today when they are all finished and hot tomorrow. My cookies really spread out thin yesterday. I may have worked the dough too long. They are oatmeal chocolate chip.

https://i.imgur.com/ITnE4Qn.jpg?1">

I usually only make cookies for Christmas.

Blazor

Nothing wrong with a thin cookie! Sometimes they be better!