The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had beef and vegetable nacho platters with all the fixings for din dins.

Heh, I had shredded beef tacos and nachos last night at a local taco joint lol.

With a mango habanero cider beer.

A  mango habanero cider beer. I think I've heard everything now. I will stick with premium lagers.

First I heard of it, and the server thought I might be the first to try it lol. I liked it, a tiny bit sweet up front, with a spicy bite back end. Went well with my tacos I put habanero sauce on lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had beef and vegetable nacho platters with all the fixings for din dins.

A  mango habanero cider beer. I think I've heard everything now. I will stick with premium lagers.

First I heard of it, and the server thought I might be the first to try it lol. I liked it, a tiny bit sweet up front, with a spicy bite back end. Went well with my tacos I put habanero sauce on lol.

If you don't drink it, you can dip your tacos in it.

Blazor

If you don't drink it, you can dip your tacos in it.

:laugh:

Prolly woulda went well with the pork ones lol, since it was a cider. I really like ciders.

Had a Nitro Stout last night too at Deshutes, I love that one.

@realAzhyaAryola

It is time for a good home-made lasagna.

http://lavinotecaeatery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Meat-Lasagna1.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It is time for a good home-made lasagna.

Oh my goodness that looks so yummy! I havent had a good homemade lasagna in over 20 years, back when my mom made it. Im still trying to decipher her recipe lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It is time for a good home-made lasagna.

http://lavinotecaeatery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Meat-Lasagna1.jpg">

That looks near perfect Azhya..

I don't often make lasagna.

Anonymous

I had chicken and prawn soup for lunch. It was good for food court food.

@realAzhyaAryola

What food court is that?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Leftover butterfly lamb roast diced up in wraps with salads and a garlic sour cream sauce.

It's 40c outside. I don't feel like cooking.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Leftover butterfly lamb roast diced up in wraps with salads and a garlic sour cream sauce.

Sounds delicious.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Leftover butterfly lamb roast diced up in wraps with salads and a garlic sour cream sauce.

Sounds delicious.

Lamb is an Aussie staple.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making pan-fried gnocchi with creamy cremini mushrooms and broccoli for meatless Monday.

Blazor

Thursday night I had pizza with family.

Friday night my friend brought over more ordered food from that place in Moscow. Boneless smoked ribs, they were so frickin good. Also some smoked ghouda, and I made homemade mac and cheese with it, so good. Also I took one rib, and shredded it into my batch of homemade baked beans, so good. It was all amazing lol.

Saturday night was tacos at a bday party.

Last night I got a flat iron steak half off (they on sale), grilled it, with mashed taters and broccoli.

Having dinner with my brother tonight one last time. Meeting at a steak place that was closed last night due to weather.

Here was the ribs....

https://i.ibb.co/Ks9Y0nG/ribs.jpg">

and the steak....

https://i.ibb.co/x5bNGLV/steak.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Thursday night I had pizza with family.

Friday night my friend brought over more ordered food from that place in Moscow. Boneless smoked ribs, they were so frickin good. Also some smoked ghouda, and I made homemade mac and cheese with it, so good. Also I took one rib, and shredded it into my batch of homemade baked beans, so good. It was all amazing lol.

Saturday night was tacos at a bday party.

Last night I got a flat iron steak half off (they on sale), grilled it, with mashed taters and broccoli.

Having dinner with my brother tonight one last time. Meeting at a steak place that was closed last night due to weather.

Here was the ribs....

https://i.ibb.co/Ks9Y0nG/ribs.jpg">

and the steak....

https://i.ibb.co/x5bNGLV/steak.jpg">

Your friend ordered food from Russia?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Your friend ordered food from Russia?

:roll:

He did the same to me lol, but its Moscow, Pennsylvania  :laugh: