The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm making chicken in garlic and herb sauce with pasta and steamed broccoli tonight.

Anonymous

We went out for breakfast this morning.....first time in many years..

Restaurant breakfasts are over rated.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"We went out for breakfast this morning.....first time in many years..

I know what you mean. You will run across a little mom and pop place every now and then that does it justice. Those are few and far between.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We went out for breakfast this morning.....first time in many years..

I know what you mean. You will run across a little mom and pop place every now and then that does it justice. Those are few and far between.

Cheap sausages, eggs, toast, has browns and orange slices....it's not worth getting ready to go out.

Frood

Grilled some massive Canadian scallops and some steaks and veggies on the bbq earlier.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Making a big batch of iced tea for later.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Grilled some massive Canadian scallops and some steaks and veggies on the bbq earlier.

We were going to bbq for the first time this spring, but I didn't get anything prepared for today..

There's always next weekend.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Grilled some massive Canadian scallops and some steaks and veggies on the bbq earlier.

We were going to bbq for the first time this spring, but I didn't get anything prepared for today..

There's always next weekend.

Everything, anything can go on a bbq. Just have a squiz in the fridge and freezer. Something will jump out and whisper 'grill me! grill me!'.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A penne in garlic cream sauce for lunch today.

Anonymous

I'm making a beef and vegetable stir fry tonight on rice.

@realAzhyaAryola

Today's recipe will feature Star Anise.

https://homeofspices.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Star-Anise-seeds.jpeg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Today's recipe will feature Star Anise.

https://homeofspices.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Star-Anise-seeds.jpeg">

That will add a nice flavour Azhya.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I''m making spicy garlic miso ramen today.

Anonymous

I'm making vegetarian spaghetti with grilled green beans and mushrooms for meatless Monday.

Anonymous

I'm making a sour pork, potato and cabbage soup today.