The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/021/827/c74.jpg">

:laugh3:

Anonymous

We had pork schnitzel with rice, lemon wedges and asparagus for supper tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We had pork schnitzel with rice, lemon wedges and asparagus for supper tonight.

Yum yum. I like good schnitzel. Must be the German in me.

Anonymous

We're having spaghettini with marinara sauce, garlic toast and a tossed green salad tonight for supper..

About the only thing I made is the salad except for adding chopped garlic, onions, mushrooms and cooked ground beef to the jars of sauce I bought.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're having spaghettini with marinara sauce, garlic toast and a tossed green salad tonight for supper..

About the only thing I made is the salad except for adding chopped garlic, onions, mushrooms and cooked ground beef to the jars of sauce I bought.

We usually buy Ragu and add ingredients to it to.

Anonymous

Pictures folks, we need to see pictures.

weebles

Homemade french toast have to use up some bread before it expires

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Pictures folks, we need to see pictures.

Blazor told me to do that too, but I forgot.

Anonymous

We're having a vegetarian barbeque today with marinated eggplant and tofu steaks..

We'll also have corn on the cob and diced potatoes, shallots, chives and garlic cooked in tinfoil with butter

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Homemade Sketti

Mmmm, what did you add to the sauce?

realgrimm

you woulda hated it, it was a meat sauce..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're having a vegetarian barbeque today with marinated eggplant and tofu steaks..

We'll also have corn on the cob and diced potatoes, shallots, chives and garlic cooked in tinfoil with butter

I could go for some farm fresh corn on the cob. I can't wait until it's in season.

realgrimm

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Q7knPN9Bs

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"you woulda hated it, it was a meat sauce..

I'm not a vegetarian realgrimm.