The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Your great aunt is only sixty eight Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Your great aunt is only sixty eight Blazor?

Yup  ac_smile

My great grandma lived to be 98, she passed away 6-7 years ago. I knew my great great grandma before she passed.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Your great aunt is only sixty eight Blazor?

Yup  ac_smile

My great grandma lived to be 98, she passed away 6-7 years ago. I knew my great great grandma before she passed.

How old would your grandmother be?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My actual grandma is still alive but I dont know how old she is now, havent seen her in a while. My aunt advised not seeing her, shes in a retirement home on schizophrenia medicine. She thinks shes Grandpa (not my actual grandpa). Surprisingly, when shes on her meds and normal, shes not the same grandma. I like her when she is grandpa  :laugh:  Cause thats the way she was when I was growing up. Her female mate of 20 years passed away awhile back, she hasnt been the same since. My actual grandpa has nothing to do with any of us, and I've prolly only seen him 4 times in my life.

Last night was popcorn chicken and curly fries.

Tonight Sonic has .50 cent corndogs, think Im grabbing some lol.

Anonymous

My actual grandma is still alive but I dont know how old she is now, havent seen her in a while. My aunt advised not seeing her, shes in a retirement home on schizophrenia medicine. She thinks shes Grandpa (not my actual grandpa). Surprisingly, when shes on her meds and normal, shes not the same grandma. I like her when she is grandpa  :laugh:  Cause thats the way she was when I was growing up. Her female mate of 20 years passed away awhile back, she hasnt been the same since. My actual grandpa has nothing to do with any of us, and I've prolly only seen him 4 times in my life.

Last night was popcorn chicken and curly fries.

Tonight Sonic has .50 cent corndogs, think Im grabbing some lol.

:yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Its cheap lol. If I could afford a nice ribeye and some cajun shrimp I would eat that instead  :laugh:

Anonymous

Its cheap lol. If I could afford a nice ribeye and some cajun shrimp I would eat that instead  :laugh:

I could prepare a nutritious meal for less that what you paid for that fast food.

Blazor

I could prepare a nutritious meal for less that what you paid for that fast food.

For less than a $1.50?  :laugh:

(ok I admit I got tots too lol, $4.03 total)

And you cant pick from the meatless Monday menu!  :laugh:

Blazor

Fried Cajun Salmon tonight.

Anonymous

For less than a $1.50?  :laugh:

(ok I admit I got tots too lol, $4.03 total)

And you cant pick from the meatless Monday menu!  :laugh:

Yes, if I cooked a large amount and froze what we didn't eat at the time..

But, just so you know, fast food is more expensive here.

kiebers

Meatloaf with a lattice of pepper bacon on the top and sides with green beans and a dinner roll. Was going to have mashed potatoes but someone left the bag in the scale.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Meatloaf with a lattice of pepper bacon on the top and sides with green beans and a dinner roll. Was going to have mashed potatoes but someone left the bag in the scale.

Simple, but tasty.

Anonymous

I'll have cabbage rolls tonight at the bunk house.

Blazor

Yes, if I cooked a large amount and froze what we didn't eat at the time..

But, just so you know, fast food is more expensive here.

I do that sometimes. Like if I make chili or spaghetti.

Im sure it is. Prices are creeping up here at fast food places, but I rarely grab fast food. I just grabbed those corn dogs cause they were on sale and I didnt have to cook lol.

It got too late last night by the time I got home so I didnt do fried salmon, but thinking about that tonight. Last night I got a $5 fill up at KFC. Which was a chicken breast, taters and gravy, a biscuit and a cookie (I gave the soda to my son).

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Meatloaf with a lattice of pepper bacon on the top and sides with green beans and a dinner roll. Was going to have mashed potatoes but someone left the bag in the scale.

Lol about the taters.

Sounds good man, I was gonna have meatloaf and taters Sunday but bumped it to next weekend instead. I'm debating going camping tomorrow.