The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Another episode where nothing happened..

They don't have enough time to wrap this up nicely.
it was decent TV but it would have been much better if some action had been thrown in with all the dialog.

Are we talking about GoT?
Yes.  You could've watched the first two episodes this season.  No violence at all.

I didn't know they had any episodes without excessive violence.

You did not know because you don't watch it. May I say, "just watch the damn show," Fash. Nothing in it will horrify you or change you or break you. It's just a TV show but the story is really terrific. That is why millions of people follow it the same as with the story of The Walking Dead. I will disagree that The Walking Dead is just a horror show. No one here can convince me that millions of people have nothing better to do. No. There are horrific scenes like when one is about to be bitten by a walker but it is the STORY that we are all into. It is like prime time soap because you can't wait to see what happens next.

She doesn't watch it because she heard it's violent. I like GoT. it's never boring.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere  ac_dance  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Yes, they come with it but for me, I was not looking for zombies. Before following The Walking Dead, I never liked movies about zombies.

My wife HATED zombie horror...until TWD arrived. And GoT.

She's hooked.

She even watched Ash vs The Evil Dead with me...and I think she liked it!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

I am not interested in Ash vs The Evil Dead. I have not seen previews of it so I cannot really say if it is good or not but I am not looking for it to watch it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

You're missing out on such classic zombie fights as this!!!

">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're missing out on such classic zombie fights as this!!!

">
Say its blocked in my country :sad:

I remember that scene though, it was quite funny.  

I really enjoyed the evil dead series.  I liked the horror with edgy humor combination.

The gratuitous gore and violence made it even more fun :evilthoughts2: .  I don't think fash would like it much. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're missing out on such classic zombie fights as this!!!

">
Say its blocked in my country :sad:

I remember that scene though, it was quite funny.  

I really enjoyed the evil dead series.  I liked the horror with edgy humor combination.

The gratuitous gore and violence made it even more fun :evilthoughts2: .  I don't think fash would like it much. :laugh:
I got that too Wazzzup.

Wazzzup

I don't think any game of thrones thread would be complete without south parks parody of the GoT theme song.  IMO an entertaining satire of the gratuitous nudity (in this case male) on the show--

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Say its blocked in my country :sad:

But it's YOUR show!!!

One of the finest, I might add, as the above clip highlights.

And it's finished. No more Ash.

ac_crying

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Say its blocked in my country :sad:

But it's YOUR show!!!

One of the finest, I might add, as the above clip highlights.

And it's finished. No more Ash.

ac_crying
I hear you brick.  I watched the whole series twice I enjoyed it so much.   No more Ashy Slashy. :sad:

BTW have you seen Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness?  Those are the movies the show was based on.

Bricktop

I've seen them all!!!

I have the box set.

I'm an Deadite junkie... :sad:

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Yes, they come with it but for me, I was not looking for zombies. Before following The Walking Dead, I never liked movies about zombies.

A few years back there was a GREAT ozzie show bout some of the dead rising... I wonder if the Walking dead is a knock off show.. I know there were horror movies made back in the 80s called the walking dead...

The Ozzie movie had a great story but no horror. It was called Glitch and it was fantastic. Something really new and different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_%28TV_series%29">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_(TV_series)

Glitch is an Australian television programme which premiered on 9 July 2015 on ABC. The series is set in the fictional country town of Yoorana, Victoria, and follows seven people who return from the dead in perfect health. No one in the town knows why. The series was created by Tony Ayres and Louise Fox. The first series was awarded Best Television Drama Series at the 2016 AACTA Awards. The series also won Most Outstanding Drama Series at the 2016 Logie Awards.

On 26 October 2015, ABC TV renewed the show for a second series of six episodes. The second series premiered on 14 September, 2017 on ABC. Series two follows James and the Risen as they begin to unravel the mystery of how and why they are back, but their journey of reconciliation and revenge is soon disrupted by a new and even more lethal threat.

The first series was made available to stream on Netflix globally on 15 October 2016. Series 2 premiered on 28 November 2017 internationally on Netflix. The show's renewal for series 3 was announced via Facebook on 20 August 2018 and began filming on 17 September 2018.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks for the info. I think I saw Glitch on Netflix but I  have not yet watched it.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Can't wait to see the next episode of Game of Thrones!
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

If Game of thrones was real, they would have the progressives siding with the night king.

Print
User actions