Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I was reading the finnish political forum..

They say Jon Snow is a liberal and the True Finns killed him for letting the wildlings south of the wall.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I was reading the finnish political forum..

They say Jon Snow is a liberal and the True Finns killed him for letting the wildlings south of the wall.

Sounds like they like to mix humour and politics.

Odinson

Thats it... Its done...

They ruined everything.

There was no deeper meaning to everything that has happened..

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"I was reading the finnish political forum..

Jon Snow is the King, he cannot be a liberal. A King is the law.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Nearly a decade of "winter is coming" and the night king being the ultimate bad guy..

I´m devastated.

Bricktop

Well, we lost a few in the battle.

@realAzhyaAryola

What a heavy episode it was. I am emotionally drained. I get this feeling a lot with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. It is so intense that I am unwilling to rewatch the episode. I cannot put myself through the pain again.

Why was it time for Melisandre to die? I missed the story about why she had to die already unless it was simply her choice to go.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I am glad the Night King is no more but there is still Cersei who is also a monster.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What a heavy episode it was. I am emotionally drained. I get this feeling a lot with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. It is so intense that I am unwilling to rewatch the episode. I cannot put myself through the pain again.

Why was it time for Melisandre to die? I missed the story about why she had to die already unless it was simply her choice to go.

She was a very, very old woman who was hiding behind a younger woman disguise.

She died so they wouldn't have to keep paying for her... haha.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

The battle strategy was the worst ever seen in TV..

They made the cavalry attack first... Against superior enemy without any kind of a backup... Isolated...

Thats just throwing them away.

What they should have done is move the dothraki to the flank..

Let the dead come to the unsullied.

Use catapults, archers and dragons to thin them out as they are running towards the unsullied.

And after all this is done... Then use the Dothraki to mop up the survivors.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What a heavy episode it was. I am emotionally drained. I get this feeling a lot with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. It is so intense that I am unwilling to rewatch the episode. I cannot put myself through the pain again.

What is better? GoT or Walking Dead?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What is better? GoT or Walking Dead?

Game of thrones pretty much merged with the walking dead--it was full of Zombies attacking people.

Bricktop

And that's a GOOD thing.

But now there are no more zombies.... ac_crying

Vancouver

The fans finally got their Arya Stark sex scene.
Time is malleable