Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I'm Going To Visit My Grandma In China

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2015, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Gary Oak posts some unique opinions.

ac_umm

If by unique, you mean nuts, then yes, I agree.

hey princess...does granny have any money..i want to start a micro brewery in vancouver and i need a little crowd funding.....you can have free beer for life if you score me a rich chinese investor.. ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Gary Oak posts some unique opinions.

ac_umm

If by unique, you mean nuts, then yes, I agree.

hey princess...does granny have any money..i want to start a micro brewery in vancouver and i need a little crowd funding.....you can have free beer for life if you score me a rich chinese investor.. ac_wub

Haha, grandma had 3 kids, Mommy, her younger sister in Singapore and a brother a year older than Mommy. My uncle in China has a son a year older than me. My Grandpa was a retired senior officer in the People's Liberation Army. My Grandma get his pension, but I don't think she is wealthy or looking to invest in breweries in Vancouver. I can ask her though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Never mind; obviously your last post was a Simpsons reference. Pardon me for being dumb.  ac_toofunny

I thought that was your reaction after trying to put Oak on ignore.  ac_toofunny

He's a single digit IQ waste of skin. He has no impact on my life.

Yeah but did you try putting him on ignore? ac_razz

Everyone should have Gary Joak on ignore.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
He's a single digit IQ waste of skin. He has no impact on my life.

I tried, I can't.

Whenever I try to add him to my foe list I get the following message:

"You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list"

ac_unsure  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I tried, I can't.

ac_unsure  ac_umm

We should let Fash know about that. She might have accidentally given him some mod privs and not even be aware of it. She was putting some restrictions on Hornung, but instead made him a mod. He proceeded to delete every post I made. I'll let her know about it.

Renee

I tried, I can't.

ac_unsure  ac_umm

We should let Fash know about that. She might have accidentally given him some mod privs and not even be aware of it. She was putting some restrictions on Hornung, but instead made him a mod. He proceeded to delete every post I made. I'll let her know about it.

That's why I told you to try doing it yesterday. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

I also figured if you got the same message, you would go ballistic and that's why I said "don't have a cow".  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That's why I told you to try doing it yesterday. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

I also figured if you got the same message, you would go ballistic and that's why I said "don't have a cow".  ac_toofunny

Bloody hell, you're right. "You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list."

I'm sending her a message right now. I'll bet anything she is not even aware of this.

Anonymous

Bloody hell, you're right. "You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list."

I'm sending her a message right now. I'll bet anything she is not even aware of this.

I read the message and I will get right on it.

eugene

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Little red communist riding hood is going to grandma's house. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Awwwww, Larry is worried about the hamburger university graduate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "eugene"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Little red communist riding hood is going to grandma's house. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Awwwww, Larry is worried about the hamburger university graduate.

Who is Larry and who is the hamburger university graduate..

What is a hamburger university graduate?

ac_dunno