Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I'm Going To Visit My Grandma In China

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2015, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Leaving Monday, but only staying 8 days. Mommy, myself and my son will travel together. The 4 gens together. I wish I could stay longer though.

Partay time!! ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Leaving Monday, but only staying 8 days. Mommy, myself and my son will travel together. The 4 gens together. I wish I could stay longer though.

Partay time!! ac_dance

Enjoy, take a nice long break, see family and make memories.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Leaving Monday, but only staying 8 days. Mommy, myself and my son will travel together. The 4 gens together. I wish I could stay longer though.

Partay time!! ac_dance

My Grandma is 78, so this might be the last time we can do this while she is still healthy. I wish I could stay longer. I actually wanted to combine it with a trip to see my Auntie(Mommy's younger sister) in Singapore. It just wasn't in the cards this time. She will travel to China though, so nice reunion.

Hey Keeps, my Auntie is single, quite attractive, never married/no kids, good career and likes white guys. Whatcha doing next week?  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Hope you have a great trip, Shen.

Yeah fine, now what the fuck is this shit about you being an admin? That was a fucking joke right?

Russell

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah fine, now what the fuck is this shit about you being an admin? That was a fucking joke right?

It will be alright, just pour yourself another mojito.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Russell"

It will be alright, just pour yourself another mojito.

Who are you and what the fuck is it to you?

Russell

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6034/6287709360_1b44c59423_b.jpg">

be happy

Anonymous

Anonymous

Partay time!! ac_dance

Have a safe trip Shen Li and be happy.

ac_smile

keeper

Partay time!! ac_dance

My Grandma is 78, so this might be the last time we can do this while she is still healthy. I wish I could stay longer. I actually wanted to combine it with a trip to see my Auntie(Mommy's younger sister) in Singapore. It just wasn't in the cards this time. She will travel to China though, so nice reunion.

Hey Keeps, my Auntie is single, quite attractive, never married/no kids, good career and likes white guys. Whatcha doing next week?  ac_flower

OMG Shen thats great, im so JELLY or you, I would so go if i didnt have to save my pennies.....

(send pics of Auntie)  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

OMG Shen thats great, im so JELLY or you, I would so go if i didnt have to save my pennies.....

(send pics of Auntie)  ac_dance

Maybe I can pack you away in my luggage Keeps.

Tatterdamelion

Are you visiting your grandfather in the jail too?

Gary Oak

Little red communist riding hood is going to grandma's house. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Little red communist riding hood is going to grandma's house. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Fucking right I am and I am bringing back wave after wave of my countrymen to claim Canada for the Motherland. ac_razz