The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Pulse

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "shin"Do you guys ever discuss the music you post in here, or is this more of a library filled with YouTube videos?  :tease:

There's a sub forum for music related discussions.

Apparently our newly appointed moderator hasn't yet found her feet.

There are no rules stating that you cannot discuss music in this thread. So long as the comments are kept civil, orderly and brief they are welcome. It would be preferable that extensive discussions regarding particular genres, specific artists and bands be posted to the Hardrock & Harmony subform.

I'm sorry if you don't like that I answered Shins questions here but unlike you, I have no intention of being a pompous self-important ass by telling him that his perfectly reasonable questions are out of place.  

Once again you are over stepping your bounds and knowledge of how things are run around here. Let's get something straight, you don't get to tell people were they can and cannot post. That's up to the Administration team.

Are we clear?

Did I say it was a rule? No.

He asked a question, I answered it, in lieu of a lack of response from the "Administration team".

You're welcome.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "shin"Do you guys ever discuss the music you post in here, or is this more of a library filled with YouTube videos?  :tease:

There's a sub forum for music related discussions.

Apparently our newly appointed moderator hasn't yet found her feet.

There are no rules stating that you cannot discuss music in this thread. So long as the comments are kept civil, orderly and brief they are welcome. It would be preferable that extensive discussions regarding particular genres, specific artists and bands be posted to the Hardrock & Harmony subform.

I'm sorry if you don't like that I answered Shins questions here but unlike you, I have no intention of being a pompous self-important ass by telling him that his perfectly reasonable questions are out of place.  

Once again you are over stepping your bounds and knowledge of how things are run around here. Let's get something straight, you don't get to tell people were they can and cannot post. That's up to the Administration team.

Are we clear?

Did I say it was a rule? No.

He asked a question, I answered it, in lieu of a lack of response from the "Administration team".

You're welcome.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to thank you for interjecting your unnecessary attempt at picking up MY slack.  What would I do with YOU? :001_rolleyes:

Now, please kindly direct any and all of your bellicose comments surrounding this issue to the FW Forum.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

">

Renee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkzoqQ5Oak&list=PLzDg5sf9OJ8N4Lsm8AJtddSpmzjbzqIDK&index=1">
... DK&index=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkzoqQ5Oak&list=PLzDg5sf9OJ8N4Lsm8AJtddSpmzjbzqIDK&index=1

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

I might get crucified for posting Nickelback videos but........I don't give a flying fuck. ac_biggrin

">

shin

Quote from: "Renee"I might get crucified for posting Nickelback videos but........I don't give a flying fuck. ac_biggrin

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0HElo91a4s

I think it's brave to admit liking Nickelback, especially if you're not Canadian.

Renee

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Renee"I might get crucified for posting Nickelback videos but........I don't give a flying fuck. ac_biggrin

I think it's brave to admit liking Nickelback, especially if you're not Canadian.

Honestly the hate that band elicits is probably one of the dumbest phenomena in the annals of popular music.

They're just a mediocre post grunge pop band. They shouldn't even garner half the negative attention they get because they aren't bad enough or controversial enough to draw attention.

Bricktop

The late great George Harrison and Leon Russell during the first rock concert in history that was performed solely to raise money for charity; the concert for Bangladesh, which had just been ravaged by monsoons of biblical proportion. Amazingly, the money generated by that charity is STILL supporting the impoverished and unfortunate in Bangladesh.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3D68KWfZOo

Renee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Xr67cTzwE&index=7&list=PLe0OVGQ4Idb4XLK8K8s2kz5AbZ0WoHhQF">
... AbZ0WoHhQF">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Xr67cTzwE&index=7&list=PLe0OVGQ4Idb4XLK8K8s2kz5AbZ0WoHhQF

Renee

">

Print
User actions