Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Starbucks pulls plug on effort to solve racism in America

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

We can wish people will become more tolerant until we are blue in the face. I don't think it's going to happen in our lifetime. I can say this confidently today because about 30 years ago, I thought differently. We cannot control others but we can control ourselves. I still believe that we should never give up.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There's no such place, Leo. Greetings! ac_hithere
Hi Azhya!  ac_hithere

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"We can wish people will become more tolerant until we are blue in the face. I don't think it's going to happen in our lifetime. I can say this confidently today because about 30 years ago, I thought differently. We cannot control others but we can control ourselves. I still believe that we should never give up.

This is how I try live my life Azhya..

Pointing out the faults in others, even though I have done that, is usually futile..

I would rather be the change I would hope will happen.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola" ac_hithere Hi, Bunny Wabbit!
 ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"We can wish people will become more tolerant until we are blue in the face. I don't think it's going to happen in our lifetime. I can say this confidently today because about 30 years ago, I thought differently. We cannot control others but we can control ourselves. I still believe that we should never give up.
Never!  ac_smile

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This is how I try live my life Azhya..

Pointing out the faults in others, even though I have done that, is usually futile..

I would rather be the change I would hope will happen.
And Fash hits another one out of the park!   ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Expensive = good; shades of $200 dollar salt and pepper shakers, eh Mel?  ac_umm

You're just jelly belly 'cause I dine in style, with class.

I'm sure at your table, fists fly over who gets the gravy bowl first, and chairs collapse under the stress of large people fighting and bouncing around on them.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Renee"Expensive = good; shades of $200 dollar salt and pepper shakers, eh Mel?  ac_umm

I'm sure at your table, fists fly over who gets the gravy bowl first, and chairs collapse under the stress of large people fighting and bouncing around on them.

Mel, dining in "style" and with "class" is something you've never done in your entire pathetic life.

Let's be real, shall we? 5 days out of 7 you drink your dinner and 7 days out of 7 you dine ALONE. That is if you can call "dinning", standing over the kitchen sink eating leftover spaghetti-Os from a dirty pot.

Just STFU, you sleazy loser. You aren't wanted here, stop taking advantage of Fash and her good nature. You belong lying on the floor of your 500 sqft condo passed out in a drunken puddle of your own piss.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee

(edit) on second thought it's not worth the second run at it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Would someone..anyone...point me to a nation consisting of 2 distinct racial groups where racism does not exist, and harmony is the norm?

^^^^ Post
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Mel, dining in "style" and with "class" is something you've never done in your entire pathetic life.

Let's be real, shall we? 5 days out of 7 you drink your dinner and 7 days out of 7 you dine ALONE. That is if you can call "dinning", standing over the kitchen sink eating leftover spaghetti-Os from a dirty pot.

Just STFU, you sleazy loser. You aren't wanted here, stop taking advantage of Fash and her good nature. You belong lying on the floor of your 500 sqft condo passed out in a drunken puddle of your own piss.

Oh my, I so hope that is not true.

ac_crying

Renee

ac_crying

Unfortunately Fash, it's true. Mel is a very sad and disturbed individual who craves attention even if it is the most negative kind.

I would feel sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact that he is such a flaming asshole.

Anonymous

ac_crying

Unfortunately Fash, it's true. Mel is a very sad and disturbed individual who craves attention even if it is the most negative kind.

I would feel sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact that he is such a flaming asshole.

I still think it is so sad Renee.

Lance Leftardashian

It is a shame that Starbucks is taking a step backwards in the fight against racism.
I care, you pay