The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My apologies.....

Started by Obvious Li, March 21, 2015, 10:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

for allowing mel to run amuck so long last night...my internet service is spotty until i change my phone on Munday so i am in and out until then...Keeper..i deleted the thread you requested.....mel is sleeping it off so he should be quiet for a while.....i suspect the princess is as well..... ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"for allowing mel to run amuck so long last night...my internet service is spotty until i change my phone on Munday so i am in and out until then...Keeper..i deleted the thread you requested.....mel is sleeping it off so he should be quiet for a while.....i suspect the princess is as well..... ac_hithere

I did not know any of this happened Obvious Li.

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"for allowing mel to run amuck so long last night...my internet service is spotty until i change my phone on Munday so i am in and out until then...Keeper..i deleted the thread you requested.....mel is sleeping it off so he should be quiet for a while.....i suspect the princess is as well..... ac_hithere

thank you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ugh...reeks of the tupa kuchka. Ugh...I need to shower it off.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Ugh...reeks of the tupa kuchka. Ugh...I need to shower it off.

ac_huh

RW

You better not be refering to me as Princess Munday because thems fighting words. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You better not be refering to me as Princess Munday because thems fighting words. :P

RW, I am fairly certain he was referring to another princess here that rambles angrily when she has had too much to drink.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I hope so.

I know so RW.

ac_smile

RW

Ya you're right.  Now I feel stupid :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ya you're right.  Now I feel stupid :(

You and stupid should never be used together RW.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"You better not be refering to me as Princess Munday because thems fighting words. :P

you will always be a princess....black heart and all..... ac_wub

RW

I'm not a Princess!!!!

I have a heart of chrome :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"I'm not a Princess!!!!

I have a heart of chrome :P

well we already have a queen...so your choices are limited.....dutchess ???...... ac_dance  ac_angel

RW

How about none of the above?
Beware of Gaslighters!