Jehovah's Witness followers

Started by keeper, March 21, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Annie"What?? Easter bunny a troll? I thought it was blurt

Blurt is the chicken.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Annie"What?? Easter bunny a troll? I thought it was blurt

Blurt is the chicken.

A week or two ago, I thought Blurt was as big a spineless creep as the admin here. It is amazing how both of them have grown up recently.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wouldn't know.

Yes, you fucking do. Fash and Burt are a couple of buttkissing losers. They both make me fucking sick!! acc_angry

RW

You're putting your pal here in a tough spot.  Bad Shen!  Spanking time for you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Renee"Yes they do it all over.

They are usually very sincere and polite so it makes it very hard to tell them to get lost. I usually just stand there, smile, take there literature, say thank you and then tell them I'm a pagan and that I have a virgin tied up in the basement waiting to be sacrificed so I'm really busy and I'm not interested at this time.
ac_toofunny

Sometimes they run for the door so fast , that they leave skid marks.

That's so mean!     ac_biggrin

easter bunny

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Keeper"I only made the post Azhya because i wasnt sure why Jehovashs would go door to door. I do not know nothing of their religion. Good or bad, totally up to them who they want to worship.

I DO NOT judge people that way.

Jehovah's believe that when they die, they go into the ground.  When the end of the world happens, God will call forth 144,000 of his most faithful followers to Heaven.

It is their belief that they must spread the word of God to as many people as possible. If they don't, they can actually be kicked out of their religion for being a non-believer.

And yes, they are everywhere. I had a few of them hunting me down in South Korea and recently spotted a few in Mexico.

Correct. They also don't vote or fight in wars. A lot of them were killed for that in WW2.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"What the fuck is up with this idiotic, stupid fucking thread. It's a book of fucking fairytales people. There's more important fucking issues in the fucking world like what is my Daddy doing with that fucking golddigging cunt?

Do you stupid fucks believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny too?

The Easter Bunny is real. I know this because it posts here. It also seems to like my sense of humour so it must also have good taste.

ac_biggrin

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sure, if you follow the bible word for word. Christianity is a personal matter. You are not a Christian just because you were submerged in water. I don't believe in that for once.

The word of God is not a cafeteria where you pick and choose what suits you..

That is what man in his rebellious natural state does..

You are right though, I know people who have declared their love of our Lord and been baptized, but have not repented.

Our God knows the person's heart and if they have truly been transformed. 1 Samuel 16:7

Until I see the video of God dictating the bible, I must remain open to all possibilities. Books can be changed, but how you treat people can't be mistaken. That's how I know that both of you are real.  ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sure, if you follow the bible word for word. Christianity is a personal matter. You are not a Christian just because you were submerged in water. I don't believe in that for once.

The word of God is not a cafeteria where you pick and choose what suits you..

Actually, that is EXACTLY what it is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

IMHO, there is no God. Because if he made us in his image, what a flawed being he or she must be and that isn't any God I ever intend to accept.

There ain't no Holy Ghost and there ain't no burning Bush either....unless you are talking about that thing between Shen Li's legs.

Just jokes, Shen. Put down the meat cleaver. ac_razz
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I don't know if there is a god or not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't know if there is a god or not.

Well if he exists, I never met him and I never met his hippie son either. Just a lot of wishful thinkers hoping for the best when their number is up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Even as a kid I always felt it was kind of dumb to believe there was an invisible man in the sky watching you. I do believe the spirits of our ancestors are up there somewhere watching over us though.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous