Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Frankenstorm

Started by Securious, October 28, 2012, 07:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Securious

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hope Azhya is OK. Same goes for anyone with relatives/friends in the Eastern part of the continent.

"Bluey"

Securious

Hi there legs...hope you are all fine over there with all this mess

Securious

What kind of storm surge will this produce? Think, New York City. And what about all the looting; remember Katrina.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Securious"Hi there legs...hope you are all fine over there with all this mess

Hi, Securious. Were you talking to me?  :P
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hope Azhya is OK. Same goes for anyone with relatives/friends in the Eastern part of the continent.

Aw, thanks, Mei. I hope it won't be so bad. I am going to watch these trees around me with that kind of wind. Oh my... :|
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Aw, thanks, Mei. I hope it won't be so bad. I am going to watch these trees around me with that kind of wind. Oh my... :|

Just play it safe Azhya.

I shall, Li. Thanks.  :)
@realAzhyaAryola

Securious

@realAzhyaAryola

Li, haha. Securious has endeared himself to me. Woohoo.

Securious, we are bracing ourselves. I am watching CNN and I was shocked to see a bit of flooding in Long Island, New York. We were just there a few weekends ago, in Long Beach, to watch my son play hockey! :(
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

No, Li. When the Federal Government is shut down, we're shut down too.
@realAzhyaAryola

Securious

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Li, haha. Securious has endeared himself to me. Woohoo.

Securious, we are bracing ourselves. I am watching CNN and I was shocked to see a bit of flooding in Long Island, New York. We were just there a few weekends ago, in Long Beach, to watch my son play hockey! :(

Asia I am watching the Doppler Weather Map and the storm is right over your head.

@realAzhyaAryola

This is in Arlington Cemetery, at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I bring family and friends to this site all the time, including excursions with my boys to this memorial several times when they were younger to watch the changing of the guards. The soldiers are guarding the tomb no matter the weather. This was taken today.  :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6Yo3GSCQAA7FWr.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Securious

you must be feeling the high winds now

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes because we have no work and this is not a time to be anywhere else. I wish my oldest son felt the same. He's out which infuriates me. He's with his girlfriend. Teens.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Securious"you must be feeling the high winds now

It's coming, Securious. I knew last night was just the calm before the storm.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes they do but still run to Mommy when they need me.
@realAzhyaAryola