Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apple's iPad Mini

Started by Pinay, October 28, 2012, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinay

I wouldn't mind receiving an iPad Mini for Christmas !!!  ;)

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Apple's iPad Mini will bring a lot more excitement and a little more confusion to the holiday shopping season.

It only takes a few minutes playing with the iPad Mini — which starts at $329 — to realize the scaled-down tablet computer will be a surefire hit with longtime Apple disciples and potential converts who've been looking for a more affordable entree into the mobile computing market.

The iPad Mini is perfectly sized to be stuffed in Christmas stockings. It's 7.87 inches tall and 5.3 inches wide, compared with the full-size iPad, which is 9.5 inches by 7.31 inches. Recipients will discover the pleasure and convenience of being able to take pictures, surf the Web, watch video, read books and listen to music on an exquisitely designed device that's pancake thin.

As enticing as that all sounds, the iPad Mini also causes a dilemma, albeit a pleasant one.

The new option will make it even more difficult for holiday shoppers to figure out which mobile device to buy for their loved ones — or for themselves.

@realAzhyaAryola

:) I want one too, Pinay.

By the way, I'm Azhya Aryola. I'm also a Pinay. Pleased to meet you. :)
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Pinay

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola":) I want one too, Pinay.

Hi Azhya ! i'm pleased to meet you too  :)  i'm glad to know you're a Pinay too..kumusta ?  :)

Pinay

Quote from: "Shen Li"Filipina's pick the best avatars.

Thanks Shen Li  :)

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Pinay"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola":) I want one too, Pinay.

Hi Azhya ! i'm pleased to meet you too  :)  i'm glad to know you're a Pinay too..kumusta ?  :)

Mabuti. Ikaw?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Filipina's pick the best avatars.

Thanks, BFF!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Pinay"

Mabuti. Ikaw?

Are you and Pinay talking shit about me in a language I can't speak? ;)

Haha! No, Li. That translates to "Fine. You?"
@realAzhyaAryola