The best topic

Replies: 10361
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:36:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Formosan"I'm Taiwanese-Canadian and my hubby is of European descent..

Any problems we have had are the usual things that all couples with children face.

I realize some Asian men do not like relationships like mine.

no they don't.....in my experience Korea is the worst for overt expressions of racism towards mixed couples.....one of the reasons is the overpowering presence of the american army since 1951 and their patronizing attitude toward the culture......treating young girls as sluts for decades has a way of pissing off the locals.......but more than that they have this thing about keeping the blood "pure" and do not appreciate having it diluted by foreigners...slowly changing, but you don't have to scratch very deep to get a reaction

I imagine Japan is the same way. I can understand also why they feel that way. The American man in the service (of white, black, latino ancestry) has quite a libido...well, when they're younger...and when they're older too if they can still get it up without any help from the blue pill. Most are a bunch of horny fuckers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Laughing Out Loud

Oriental women and white guys seems normal enough, but vice versa is laughable.

@realAzhyaAryola

That must be just irritating, Li.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Laughing Out Loud

Oriental guys will sacrifice anything for a loyal woman except anime and World of Warcraft.

Pinay

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Say Pinay, what part of the Fils is your family from?

Not an expert on your country, but did live there for 4 yrs - Manila,  Makati , Pasay a while then Clark Field / Angeles (after the US left)

Used to weekend in San Fernando area .. La Union we stayed in ... got to Cebu a bit

I'm from the Northern part of Luzon, so I've been to all the places you mentioned. And I love going to Cebu for their nice beaches and good food  :)  oh, i miss Cebu now :)

Frost

It used to bother me long ago before I grew up, and stopped listening to my peers, and some of the comments from extended family.

I grew to think of everyone as equal, and color is just a mutation, and we are all one race with different features.

It took a long time to rid the thoughts to be honest, but they are all in ignorance, and bad learning.

Love is love, and who are we to stand in anyone's way when it makes them happy. Who are we to really care unless your into not wanting others happy.

Romero

Quote from: "Blue"It used to bother me long ago before I grew up, and stopped listening to my peers, and some of the comments from extended family.

I grew to think of everyone as equal, and color is just a mutation, and we are all one race with different features.

It took a long time to rid the thoughts to be honest, but they are all in ignorance, and bad learning.

Love is love, and who are we to stand in anyone's way when it makes them happy. Who are we to really care unless your into not wanting others happy.

Right on.

Hiya, Blue!

Frost

Hello Romero :-) hope your well

Yeah, I believe strongly in what I wrote there, and hope people one day will stop being so selfish, and ignorant on this issue.

Be it "interracial", gays, or anyone else.

The world of man had been blending since the beginning, it's no matter.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I always try to treat others as I want to be treated myself..

Discrimination is not what I want.

Anonymous

Asian broads with white guys are a disgrace.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Guest"Asian broads with white guys are a disgrace.

This is a disgrace to whom and why ? Please explain what brings you to this conclusion

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Asian broads with white guys are a disgrace.

:roll:

@realAzhyaAryola

Just carry on and who cares what others think. What they think about your inter racial relationship is not relevant.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Just carry on and who cares what others think. What they think about your inter racial relationship is not relevant.

That's how I feel too Azhya.