Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Now I just need to eat your food.

Thank you so much Mr Odinson, it would be my pleasure.

:)

That is nice to hear.

I won´t go hungry in Canada.

That would never happen Mr Odinson.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Is your house cold?

No, she just sleeps hugging me. :D

I would have my long shapely legs wrapped around you. ;)

Sounds great. ;)

Odinson

Thank you so much Mr Odinson, it would be my pleasure.

:)

That is nice to hear.

Yummm that is good. Your cookings look and sound tasty.

Anonymous

That is nice to hear.

Yummm that is good. Your cookings look and sound tasty.

Thank you so much Mr Odinson...I take pride in meal preparation.

Odinson

Mmmm Shen Li in a silk nightie. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Mmmm Shen Li in a silk nightie. ;)

and a leather whip

hehe. I´m gonna put you in chains.

Odinson

and a leather whip

hehe. I´m gonna put you in chains.

That's good, but make them nice and tight.

Yea and I will keep you all night in them if you don´t behave.

Odinson

That's good, but make them nice and tight.

Yea and I will keep you all night in them if you don´t behave.

Woohoo, sounds like fun.

;)

Odinson

No number today but a lunch-date.

Odinson

Kala

Quote from: "Time Flies"

Do you think we need some kind of permission from you?  :lol:

Apparently our flirting is the reason he can't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons. :roll:

Make jokes about your internal hatred you racist whore. Place white men on a pedestal and hate Asian men you sell out bitch. You disgust all proud Asians.

I can understand how Asian guys feel frustrated. They look in the mirror and they don't like what they see nor should they. What man would want to have small girlish wrists? What man would want to have a face and chest like a twelve year old boy? What man would want to be shorter than average? What man would want to have a small penis? Time Flies feels he has been cheated when they were handing out masculinity. Asian guys should stop trying to be as physically masculine as real men. Accept they have limitations and concentrate on areas where they can compete.

Romero

I've never seen someone so obsessed with Asian men!

"I don't like Asian guys. To prove my point, I shall now write yet another short essay describing their bodies and penises."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Apparently our flirting is the reason he can't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons. :roll:

Make jokes about your internal hatred you racist whore. Place white men on a pedestal and hate Asian men you sell out bitch. You disgust all proud Asians.

I can understand how Asian guys feel frustrated. They look in the mirror and they don't like what they see nor should they. What man would want to have small girlish wrists? What man would want to have a face and chest like a twelve year old boy? What man would want to be shorter than average? What man would want to have a small penis? Time Flies feels he has been cheated when they were handing out masculinity. Asian guys should stop trying to be as physically masculine as real men. Accept they have limitations and concentrate on areas where they can compete.

You are as boring as instigator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"

Kala, you don't seem to have anything to say besides inaccurate and insulting stereotypes of Asian men..

You are only cheating yourself...they are wonderful men.

Odinson

Back in the asian days I had a long hair with Long plait coming from the back of my head and I was wearing a leather band above my bicep.

Still wearing the leather band.