Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Still standing....

Started by Obvious Li, October 29, 2012, 06:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i don't accept that number

Of course you don't! It's an actual fact that wasn't made up out of thin air!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i don't accept that number

Of course you don't! It's an actual fact that wasn't made up out of thin air!

lol@homero'sactualfacts.com........hahaha

Romero

QuoteThe high percentage of the black vote going to Obama is not unusual. Gallup polling estimated that John Kerry received 93% of the black vote in 2004, and Al Gore received 95% in 2000.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107770/most-say-race-will-factor-their-presidential-vote.aspx">//http://www.gallup.com/poll/107770/most-say-race-will-factor-their-presidential-vote.aspx

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteThe high percentage of the black vote going to Obama is not unusual. Gallup polling estimated that John Kerry received 93% of the black vote in 2004, and Al Gore received 95% in 2000.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107770/most-say-race-will-factor-their-presidential-vote.aspx">//http://www.gallup.com/poll/107770/most-say-race-will-factor-their-presidential-vote.aspx

once again changing the focus of the original supposition from one of selective racism to stats about two white guys...tsk tsk tsk sonny.....try and focus on the conversation at hand...ok

Romero

I'm not changing the focus. You said there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for Obama because he is black. You were wrong.

I said over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat. I'm right.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"I'm not changing the focus. You said there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for Obama because he is black. You were wrong.

I said over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat. I'm right.

no...this is actually what i said.......

"there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for him because he is black...that apparently is not only OK but somehow noble and encouraged in the black community.......but if millions of whites say they are not voting for him because he is black...they are all racists"

so why try and change the focus...why not answer the question i posited.......why is selective racism ok

Romero

I did answer the question! You're just assuming. You have no evidence whatsoever that millions of blacks said they're voting for Obama because he's black. You can't read minds and over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat.

You don't remember? When I called you on it, you went from "millions of blacks said" to "well, they've been told to" and "I bet if we asked them".

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"I did answer the question! You're just assuming. You have no evidence whatsoever that millions of blacks said they're voting for Obama because he's black. You can't read minds and over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat.

You don't remember? When I called you on it, you went from "millions of blacks said" to "well, they've been told to" and "I bet if we asked them".

hommy...you've caught me on a slow day, so i will talk slowly.....it makes no matter whether it is one, one thousand, one hundred thousand, one million or many millions.....my question is valid if it only has one protagonist.....i ask you again (slowly)......why is black racism ok and white racism is not...please focus hard and answer the question....you can say "just because" if you like...that is ok......i just want to know what you think

Romero

Oh, so now it doesn't matter if it's millions, or thousands, or hundreds, or even just one! You're going to assume they're all racist anyway!

No racism is okay. Like assuming that blacks only vote for Obama because he's black, even though you have no evidence whatsoever to support it.

Wanting to believe they're all racist doesn't make them racist. You should be more concerned about yourself.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Oh, so now it doesn't matter if it's millions, or thousands, or hundreds, or even just one! You're going to assume they're all racist anyway!

No racism is okay. Like assuming that blacks only vote for Obama because he's black, even though you have no evidence whatsoever to support it.

Wanting to believe they're all racist doesn't make them racist. You should be more concerned about yourself.

lol...ok i tried.....carry on