The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Still standing....

Started by Obvious Li, October 29, 2012, 06:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

we are on our annual trip west......stopped in Calgary for 5 days to visit the oldest spawnling and now arrived in Maple Ridge to see #2......good to see green grass......first stop was to the Black Sheep pub (my fav) for a Guinness with the dragon......tempered somewhat by the fact that when we stopped for gas in Abbottsford she left her fucking shoes sitting on the ground beside the unit...now who the fuck does that ??

on the way to calgary she dropped her iphone when we stopped for gas and she got out for a B break...had to drive back almost one hour to retrieve it.....maybe she is leaving a trail just in case we get lost ????

What ever...next stop Vegas to play some cards, see #3 and drink some free whiskey.....also have booked the full day tour of the Grand Canyon skybridge with the dragon and #3...looking forward to it......booked it for the 6th. forgot it was election day...oh well maybe everyone else will stay home...... giddyup

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm intrigued, Obvious. So you're male? I thought you were female.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm intrigued, Obvious. So you're male? I thought you were female.

ya Obvious Li.......there are days when i think i am too.....but i get over it quickly......good morning Asia...how's DC.......please don't tell me you will be voting for Obama...i feel sorry for you folks that the choices are so poor......at least here we have a clear choice between good and evil...there it is evil or his evil twin......lol

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm intrigued, Obvious. So you're male? I thought you were female.

ya Obvious Li.......there are days when i think i am too.....but i get over it quickly......good morning Asia...how's DC.......please don't tell me you will be voting for Obama...i feel sorry for you folks that the choices are so poor......at least here we have a clear choice between good and evil...there it is evil or his evil twin......lol

No, Obvious. I swing right. Next Tuesday will be like a horrorfest. We'll all be at the edge of our seats at who will win. I hate thrillers like that! :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

yes...we think the "first past the post" system is screwed up but the electoral college system in the USA is totally insane.....i'm never sure how americans have convinced them selves that they are the purveyor of democracy around the world when they practice so little of it at home......there is no such thing as "one person one vote"...on top of that each state has a different method of deciding who votes and then how the ballots are counted.....in states where the count is decided by a few hundred votes, there is  no way to tell who the real winner is as there are thousands upon thousands of rejected ballots, or voters who are prevented from voting by one means or another......there are lots of third world countries that have fairer elections than the good old USA...the birthplace of democracy (sic)

Securious

Both parties are rulled by the  same peeps..so it doesnt matter which way you swing..The debates were a fraud because of this.

OBAMA

Obvious Li

yes..i love the term they use to describe his past life accomplishments....he was a "community organizer" ..... WTF is that, another euphemism for, rabble rouser, shit disturber, agitator, political activist or what have you.....not something that would remotely qualify you to be POTUS... maybe dogcatcher in bumfuck Indiana but that's about it.....

the thing is:

there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for him because he is black...that apparently is not only OK but somehow noble and encouraged in the black community.......but if millions of whites say they are not voting for him because he is black...they are all racists

can't seem to get the whole rationalization around that...especially coming from a group that says they have experienced racism for 400 years....certainly they should know it when they see it...ya think

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for him because he is black...that apparently is not only OK but somehow noble and encouraged in the black community.......but if millions of whites say they are not voting for him because he is black...they are all racists

can't seem to get the whole rationalization around that...especially coming from a group that says they have experienced racism for 400 years....certainly they should know it when they see it...ya think

:lol: We're supposed to believe you can read the minds of millions of African-Americans?

Over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"there are millions of blacks who say they are voting for him because he is black...that apparently is not only OK but somehow noble and encouraged in the black community.......but if millions of whites say they are not voting for him because he is black...they are all racists

:lol: We're supposed to believe you can read the minds of millions of African-Americans?

Over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat.

now Homer...i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just acknowledge you are trying to be a trollbitch...anyone who can read or comprehend english knows what happen to any blacks in the usa who come out in the media against the community organizer...they are put on the jihad wanted dead list.....

and no..i don't try to read their minds.....it would be no different than trying to figure out why a dog chases a stick over and over again.....you tell me??

Romero

Reading or comprehending English has nothing to do with it. You're just assuming they're voting for Obama because he's black.

93% of African-Americans voted for Kerry. 95% voted for Gore. 94% voted for Clinton. They're white, btw.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Reading or comprehending English has nothing to do with it. You're just assuming they're voting for Obama because he's black.

93% of African-Americans voted for Kerry. 95% voted for Gore. 94% voted for Clinton. They're white, btw.

ok son...this is a test......Have you or have you not seen any number of prominent blacks in the news saying they are voting for sambo because he is black.....a simple yes or no will suffice

Romero

No.

Have you seen one million blacks saying they're voting for Obama because he's black? Any prominent number?

No.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"No.

Have you seen one million blacks saying they're voting for Obama because he's black? Any prominent number?

No.

well at least you followed instructions for once....no i have not seen a million blacks saying they are voting for obama because he is black...but millions of blacks have been told to by their black ministers, educators, organizers etc......that has been heavily covered on the US news channels....i have no doubt that if someone had the time and inclination to interview millions of blacks they would find at least a million that would confirm that

Romero

:lol: Well, at least you admit that you haven't seen millions of blacks saying they're voting for Obama because he's black. But now you're claiming that millions of blacks have been told to vote for Obama because he's black?

From one baseless accusation to another. No, you haven't seen this "heavily covered on US news". You're making it up.

"I have no doubt that if someone asked millions of them it would be confirmed."

Finally some honest. You're just assuming.

How do you explain the fact that over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat? Some bizarre coincidence or something?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero":lol: Well, at least you admit that you haven't seen millions of blacks saying they're voting for Obama because he's black. But now you're claiming that millions of blacks have been told to vote for Obama because he's black?

From one baseless accusation to another. No, you haven't seen this "heavily covered on US news". You're making it up.

"I have no doubt that if someone asked millions of them it would be confirmed."

Finally some honest. You're just assuming.

How do you explain the fact that over 90% of African-Americans always vote Democrat? Some bizarre coincidence or something?

i don't accept that number....it is probably in the low 80 percentile...which still leaves some 5 million black people who would fall into the category we are discussing..so go ask them ???