Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Stop This Treason NOW!!!

Started by Securious, October 31, 2012, 12:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Securious

Affluent society [must be crushed]; one of the ways is materially so this process demands. Just witness the demise of the middle class....GONE! At the same time the raising up of life expectations and materiality amongst the poorer ones. This is the what you are seeing over the course of time. Western nations will be brought down and the Eastern ones the reverse. This is simplistic I know but its the only way to show you how all this is connected. Global society is being engineered little by little herded into a preordained fate.

I expect a hoard of Chinese diaspora coming over to Canada, streaming in as part of the cloak of FIPPA. This will further put a strain on our society even when verging on bankruptcy.

Global societies will say enough is enough and ask for a way to solve this matter and agree to a global government when it appears all avenues have been exhausted. This of course is a lie..but you will not be able to mention or discuss it for fear of grave retaliation to you and your family.

Simplistic I know.

Gary Oak

What is the BS ? It is your comment that sounds like the kind of argument one would expect from the likes of Romero