Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some Random Questions:

Started by keeper, March 22, 2015, 08:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah, I get arrested for stealing a car and Azhya get collared for jay walking and she ends up more popular.

What a fucked up place this is. ac_lmfao

No offense Renee, but you earned an arrest, but Azhya did not.

I know.

It's a shame that you don't do sarcasm that well.  ac_biggrin

But I guess that's part of your charm.

I will try harder next time Renee.

ac_smile

Frost

1-First time any of you broke the law? Not been in jail so I'm innocent  ac_dance

2-What surprising skills do you have? I'm a great thinker, and can work out issues well mechanically,and logically. Not my words by the way.  

3-Time travel? What event would you travel to see? Can I take guns with me, and a camera, I want to see Dinosaurs :)

4-Most memorable birthday? Maybe when I was three, I got in the cake before I was suppose to, and got caught with blue lips  ac_bashful

5-Last time you lost your temper? maybe 2002 at work after smashing my hand under a hood, I went off on Labor relations.

6-Five things you can't live without? family, and friends, they are the reason I am still here.

7-Do you believe in fate? no except the fate we make by our actions.

8-What gets you excited? Doing a good job, and being acknowledged.

9-Tequila story? none, never had it, don't want it.

10-How would you like to be remembered when you are dead and gone? as a good friend, and family member.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"1-First time any of you broke the law? Not been in jail so I'm innocent  ac_dance

2-What surprising skills do you have? I'm a great thinker, and can work out issues well mechanically,and logically. Not my words by the way.  

3-Time travel? What event would you travel to see? Can I take guns with me, and a camera, I want to see Dinosaurs :)

4-Most memorable birthday? Maybe when I was three, I got in the cake before I was suppose to, and got caught with blue lips  ac_bashful

5-Last time you lost your temper? maybe 2002 at work after smashing my hand under a hood, I went off on Labor relations.

6-Five things you can't live without? family, and friends, they are the reason I am still here.

7-Do you believe in fate? no except the fate we make by our actions.

8-What gets you excited? Doing a good job, and being acknowledged.

9-Tequila story? none, never had it, don't want it.

10-How would you like to be remembered when you are dead and gone? as a good friend, and family member.

I would also add very nice man.

ac_smile

Frost

Thank you Fashion, It's hard sometimes.

If you didn't know, I had some major anger issues at one time, and it's been a journey getting them out of my system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Thank you Fashion, It's hard sometimes.

If you didn't know, I had some major anger issues at one time, and it's been a journey getting them out of my system.

I cannot imagine you getting angry easily Blue.

ac_huh

Frost

ac_huh

Oh I turn red, and have exploded on people, but it seems like another person now.

The thing about my hand was not my fault, they seemed to be trying to push me, and was rude.

I could have done better yes, but I got my point across. MY boss got a good chewing from them sending me up there, he was all nice after that to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

ac_huh

Oh I turn red, and have exploded on people, but it seems like another person now.

The thing about my hand was not my fault, they seemed to be trying to push me, and was rude.

I could have done better yes, but I got my point across. MY boss got a good chewing from them sending me up there, he was all nice after that to me.

I have to get back to work now Blue, but this surprises me about you.

ac_huh

Enjoy the rest of your day Blue.

acc_hugz

Frost

You enjoy also, I need to go plant some veggies now myself :)

ac_flower

Saltydog

Quote from: "Blue"You enjoy also, I need to go plant some veggies now myself :)

ac_flower

Why don't you tell Fash about the guy that you stabbed and left for dead in Kennucky? ac_dunno

Frost

Quote from: "Saltydog"

ac_flower

Why don't you tell Fash about the guy that you stabbed and left for dead in Kennucky? ac_dunno

Lets here your take on it to see if it's as twisted as how you posted the comment  ac_unsure

Saltydog

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Saltydog"

ac_flower

Lets here your take on it to see if it's as twisted as how you posted the comment  ac_unsure

Let's see. You stabbed a guy with a knife guy and then fled the scene of the stabbing. Ergo, you fled and left him for dead. You didn't call the police like you were supposed to did you?

Frost

Lets see, this was 28 years ago + for one, and i was lost in a bad neighborhood.

Three black guys calling me racist stuff, one pulled a knife on me trying to stab me.

I turned it around on him while in his hand stabbing him in the gut area I guess.

His friends then backed off, then ran off leaving their "friend" .

I left also because I didn't know if they went for more friends, or guns.

Someone is killed down there almost nightly, and drugs are a lot of the reason.

So was I in the wrong, maybe for not calling the police after, but I wasn't going to jail for someone trying to kill me.

I'm not sorry either, and don't think I should be.

Saltydog

Quote from: "Blue"Lets see, this was 28 years ago + for one, and i was lost in a bad neighborhood.

Three black guys calling me racist stuff, one pulled a knife on me trying to stab me.

I turned it around on him while in his hand stabbing him in the gut area I guess.

His friends then backed off, then ran off leaving their "friend" .

I left also because I didn't know if they went for more friends, or guns.

Someone is killed down there almost nightly, and drugs are a lot of the reason.

So was I in the wrong, maybe for not calling the police after, but I wasn't going to jail for someone trying to kill me.

I'm not sorry either, and don't think I should be.

Yes, you should be above the law and allowed to stab and kill as many people as you want. By not reporting it to the police you are merely a common criminal fleeing justice and responsibility. You must not be much of a man if you are too scared to own up to your own actions.

You killed someone and you don't care - by definition you are a criminal psychopath.

Frost

LOL, must be for not wanting killed myself, and not caring stay alive.

Lets see, stay, and get killed myself, maybe let the guy stab me, and them run off to let me die. ac_umm yeah good alternatives.

Don't you think if I had access to a phone I would have called someone, i was lost in a bad area, and there wasn't cells phones at that time.

Make of it what you wish, I still don't care.

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"LOL, must be for not wanting killed myself, and not caring stay alive.

Lets see, stay, and get killed myself, maybe let the guy stab me, and them run off to let me die. ac_umm yeah good alternatives.

Don't you think if I had access to a phone I would have called someone, i was lost in a bad area, and there wasn't cells phones at that time.

Make of it what you wish, I still don't care.

If what you say is accurate, you did nothing wrong, legally or morally. All you did was defend yourself.

If the assailant was still alive when you escaped the scene, you are under no obligation to inform the police UNLESS you wish to press charges against your attacker. If your assailant got hurt when he was assaulting you that's, just too bad for his ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.