Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

What The Fuck Is Going ON??????

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 01:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm gone for less than 9 days and OL has fucked off and hates Fash. Sox is back(good thing), Keeps is a full mod and when I checked over on the asskisser forum, what's left of them are even more pissed at us.

Anyone care to explain?

OL got caught bad mouthing the forum and all of us in it. He also got caught encouraging trolls from the monkey ranch to come here and cause problems. Fash got pissed off (rightfully so) and took his mod privileges away. With OL out of the way Socks got back in and it snowballed from there. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Holy fuck, The Iron Ch!nk leaves for a while and hell breaks loose. Did she ban him too?

Obvious Li is not banned.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm gone for less than 9 days and OL has fucked off and hates Fash. Sox is back(good thing), Keeps is a full mod and when I checked over on the asskisser forum, what's left of them are even more pissed at us.

Anyone care to explain?

No.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Annie

Welcome back to the forum drama Shen!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Quotedrama Shen
ac_toofunny

ya .. welcome back gal
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Anyone care to explain?

No clue.  I come in zen and swag

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loc0uvn00G1qze5g2o1_500.gif">

Berry Sweet

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous