Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

What The Fuck Is Going ON??????

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 01:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm gone for less than 9 days and OL has fucked off and hates Fash. Sox is back(good thing), Keeps is a full mod and when I checked over on the asskisser forum, what's left of them are even more pissed at us.

Anyone care to explain?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm gone for less than 9 days and OL has fucked off and hates Fash. Sox is back(good thing), Keeps is a full mod and when I checked over on the asskisser forum, what's left of them are even more pissed at us.

Anyone care to explain?

OL got caught bad mouthing the ACC forum and all of us in it. He also got caught encouraging trolls from the monkey ranch to come here and cause problems. Fash got pissed off (rightfully so) and took his mod privileges away. With OL out of the way Socks got back in and it snowballed from there. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Welcome back, it's been interesting to say the least.

Hope your trip was a good one. Tell us about it when you get the chance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Now I'm starting to get a little pissed off. Someone get their ass here right now and tell me what the fuck is happening here. Right here, right fucking now.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Now I'm starting to get a little pissed off. Someone get their ass here right now and tell me what the fuck is happening here. Right here, right fucking now.

See above.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm gone for less than 9 days and OL has fucked off and hates Fash. Sox is back(good thing), Keeps is a full mod and when I checked over on the asskisser forum, what's left of them are even more pissed at us.

Anyone care to explain?

OL got caught bad mouthing the forum and all of us in it. He also got caught encouraging trolls from the monkey ranch to come here and cause problems. Fash got pissed off (rightfully so) and took his mod privileges away. With OL out of the way Socks got back in and it snowballed from there. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Holy fuck, The Iron Ch!nk leaves for a while and hell breaks loose. Did she ban him too?

Romero

Welcome back! Did you have a nice time?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Anyone care to explain?

OL got caught bad mouthing the forum and all of us in it. He also got caught encouraging trolls from the monkey ranch to come here and cause problems. Fash got pissed off (rightfully so) and took his mod privileges away. With OL out of the way Socks got back in and it snowballed from there. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Holy fuck, The Iron Ch!nk leaves for a while and hell breaks loose. Did she ban him too?

Not that I'm aware of. I think he still has posting privileges. He has chosen to bail on us rather than man up and apologize.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Welcome back! Did you have a nice time?

Thanx Dude, yeah I did. Sure was nice to see my gram again. She's still pretty active for 78. Another 10 days would have been perfect though.

Anonymous

Not that I'm aware of. I think he still has posting privileges. He has chosen to bail on us rather than man up and apologize.

Really?? That is hard to believe. Whether you like him or not, OL is no fucking soon or bruce. He is actually a man. However, I noticed before I left he wrote something less than flattering about us on VF.

keeper

Hiya Shen  acc_hugz

Welcome back, Hope you had a great time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Hiya Shen  acc_hugz

Hey stud, I hear you were given a badge while I was gone. I love a man in uniform....RRRARRRR!! ac_lovestruck

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Hiya Shen  acc_hugz

Hey stud, I hear you were given a badge while I was gone. I love a man in uniform....RRRARRRR!! ac_lovestruck

ac_dance   :howdy:

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_dance  ac_hithere Welcome back, Shen!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Isn't funny when people say something about you and you respond and they then say oh don't talk about me....lol They can dish it but still can't take it lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Really?? That is hard to believe. Whether you like him or not, OL is no fucking soon or bruce. He is actually a man. However, I noticed before I left he wrote something less than flattering about us on VF.

Fickle dee fickle dum, dee dee dum dum dum... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]