Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEPER

Started by RW, March 23, 2015, 02:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

If I don't have cake on my birthday I refuse to age another day.

I gotta have cake, i wait a whole year for one that has my name on it. :)

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"I haven't poked in there since RO was deleted. I wasn't even online for a bit, but just did now because Teenie is so sweet and sends me The Walking Dead show and I wanted to check my messages :). Maybe I'll just use it for that? I can't post anything now lol

Teenie is a great person, I hope he gets well soon, he has been sick.

Oh no, :( I didn't know he was sick

I worry about him, maybe some good weather will help.

RW

Who was guy on DV always bragging about his mad kung fu skills?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Remember Eugene Wong and his thing for pantyhose? hahaha  And schmoo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It was my birthday a couple weeks ago and hubby asked me what kind of cake I wanted, I said surprise me. He made me a very yummy white cake with cream cheese icing and strawberries. I love all kinds of cake, it's one of my favorite foods lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frost

Quote from: "RW"Who was guy on DV always bragging about his mad kung fu skills?

There was several, forget their names. Kung Pow was one I believe.

Annie

Quote from: "RW"Who was guy on DV always bragging about his mad kung fu skills?

I remember that! I can't quite remember who though  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I bet it was Mel with his karate kid avatar

keeper

It was okay. cant have cake....

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"It was my birthday a couple weeks ago and hubby asked me what kind of cake I wanted, I said surprise me. He made me a very yummy white cake with cream cheese icing and strawberries. I love all kinds of cake, it's one of my favorite foods lol

I get chocolate devils food with butter cream icing, usually white with blue on it. :)

The store made a mistake last year, and super sized it, it was big as a stove top.

RW

No no.  It was some annoying guy and he took a picture of himself wearing stupid looking pants standing in a driveway. hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Quote from: "Keeper"It was okay. cant have cake....

Oh, sorry keeps, you should of had a good something.

Come on down, Ill start the BBQ grill up :)

Frost

Quote from: "RW"No no.  It was some annoying guy and he took a picture of himself wearing stupid looking pants standing in a driveway. hahaha

Oh, I remember that picture, he had nun chucks in some of them.  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Remember Eugene Wong and his thing for pantyhose? hahaha  And schmoo!

You mean schmoozer?

Didn't you have a dust up with him about seal clubbing?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"It was okay. cant have cake....

I hope you at least can have steak  ac_crying