Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEPER

Started by RW, March 23, 2015, 02:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Schmoozer, I don't remember him doing that, I do remember him fiending over Andrea Lima, and Asian Woman.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Remember Eugene Wong and his thing for pantyhose? hahaha  And schmoo!

You mean schmoozer?

Didn't you have a dust up with him about seal clubbing?

I don't remember but I did have a go at Leo about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Had a few calls from family, Talked to RW on Skype for a few. was all good.

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"Schmoozer, I don't remember him doing that, I do remember him fiending over Andrea Lima, and Asian Woman.

I could very well be wrong. My memory of shit that doesn't really matter isn't always that sharp. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I remember 604Trucker and ....  who was that American ex solider who had a gastric bypass?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Remember Eugene Wong and his thing for pantyhose? hahaha  And schmoo!

You mean schmoozer?

Didn't you have a dust up with him about seal clubbing?

I don't remember but I did have a go at Leo about it.

One of the people on there supposedly did it for a living, every year he went up north for it.

He had some good arguments for it, but never could explain why tax money had to fund it, and the brutality.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I remember 604Trucker and ....  who was that American ex solider who had a gastric bypass?

Old Medic?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frost

Quote from: "Keeper"Had a few calls from family, Talked to RW on Skype for a few. was all good.

I talked on the forum to my friends on my birthday :) Keeps was there.

RW

Quote from: "RW"I remember 604Trucker and ....  who was that American ex solider who had a gastric bypass?

Old Medic?

YES!  hahhaha That guy was a riot!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Old Medic had some good stories.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Old Medic?

YES!  hahhaha That guy was a riot!

Was it you that found him on another forum and ragged his ass about the gastric bypass?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Too bad we can't tell them all to come here somehow for an online reunion.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That was GBB.

Okay I remember somebody doing it.  ac_toofunny

It was kinda ruthless.