Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Women who refuse to shave.

Started by keeper, March 26, 2015, 08:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

oh ok then no  ac_bashful   ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Now we are getting somewhere....What about he paint thinner?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"Nah not on those....

that is a good first step....

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like my pits shaved, they stink less when I sweat lol. As for my legs, I will often keep my winter fur to stay warmer when we keep the heat off   ac_dance

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Ok I'm dumb on some things but I don't care...what's philistines?

Don't listen to the monkey ranch refugees, they are Fucking morons.

Philistines is a biblical reference found in the Old Testament portion of the bible. The Philistines were rival civilization that the Hebrews were at war with. They were supposedly pagan barbarians devoid of the word of God and bent on wiping out the Jews (A common theme throughout history  ac_umm )

Much later around the 17th century, the word philistine became to be known as a person disdainful of intellectualism and the arts. Nowadays it just used by faux intellectuals who want to act smug and give the impression of being erudite.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Ok I'm dumb on some things but I don't care...what's philistines?

Philistines is a biblical reference found in the Old Testament portion of the bible. The Philistines were rival civilization that the Hebrews were at war with. They were supposedly pagan barbarians devoid of the word of God and bent on wiping out the Jews (A common theme throughout history  ac_umm )

Much later around the 17th century, the word philistine became to be known as a person disdainful of intellectualism and the arts. Nowadays it just used by faux intellectuals who want to act smug and give the impression of being erudite.

ac_lmfao  You nailed it, Renee. Who is saying that? You and Annie have got to give us a background because I sure as hell have not seen what they're saying. Not worth my time. Philistines, eh? Bwahahahahahaha!

Just as I have been saying, those patients in that asylum are suffering from delusions of grandeur. They lie to each other to keep themselves sane and calm by telling each other they are smart. They lied to each other and also believe the lie they are fed because that's important to feed their egos to survive in their real world, their monitors. Bwahahahahahaha! Boring the daylights out of me! The vilest is that Zeppomaniac. He is actually the worst of the cuckoos. He belongs in an asylum in a straitjacket next to the cell of evs, mimi, Munday and the rest of the pile of garbage. That would be the Untreatable Insanity Ward. ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

ac_lmfao  You nailed it, Renee. Who is saying that? You and Annie have got to give us a background because I sure as hell have not seen what they're saying. Not worth my time. Philistines, eh? Bwahahahahahaha!

Just as I have been saying, those patients in that asylum are suffering from delusions of grandeur. They lie to each other to keep themselves sane and calm by telling each other they are smart. They lied to each other and also believe the lie they are fed because that's important to feed their egos to survive in their real world, their monitors. Bwahahahahahaha! Boring the daylights out of me! The vilest is that Zeppomaniac. He is actually the worst of the cuckoos. He belongs in an asylum in a straitjacket next to the cell of evs, mimi, Munday and the rest of the pile of garbage. That would be the Untreatable Insanity Ward. ac_toofunny
Stress can make people do weird things, but mimi? insane? I must have missed something big. ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Stress can make people do weird things, but mimi? insane? I must have missed something big. ac_wot

I know some people here may disagree with me, but I feel mimi is a lovely lady..

I like her very much.

ac_smile

Annie

lol mimi is not as sweet and innocent as she portrays...she's just another version of evs hiding behind evs  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol mimi is not as sweet and innocent as she portrays...she's just another version of evs hiding behind evs  ac_toofunny

That's ok if we disagree Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Yes, it's all good, just my opinion.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yes, it's all good, just my opinion.  ac_smile

That is what message boards are for Annie...different opinions.

ac_smile

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Yes, it's all good, just my opinion.  ac_smile

That is what message boards are for Annie...different opinions.

ac_smile

Yep  ac_smile